關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-5 22:31:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow brothers, this is my second SPA visit within 2 months. I'm not really a fan of SPA but based on the reviews i decided to give it a try.  Owner was nice and advised that I could come anytime before 11pm, i was skeptical to go to times square as it is a family plaza and it wasn't the most discrete place. I parked in the front and there were alot of people standing outside, I waited for 10 minutes for them to leave and I realize there was a back door entrance that was less visible.  Went in and I was told to wait for her, as she was busy at the moment. I didn't mind at all, as I was not in a rush. I have to add that the girl who opened the door was not bad as well, she had a voluptuous body.  I believe her name was FEI FEI.

Face 7/10: I would say late 20s or even early 30s.  Clear face with light make up, i'm not sure if it was because the dimming of the light but i expected older for a SPA place.  

Body 8/10: She had decent ass and i have to say that it was bigger than i would expect from a HK girl. Boobs were natural and i believe they were B or C cup.  Surprisingly skin was really smooth, not sure if the HK weather makes you sweat alot but she did have good hygiene and I can say she takes care of herself. Her thighs were a little thicker, I believe either she likes cow girl or she exercise alot. I found out later, that she is an outdoor person who likes to ski, hike and play sports.  That would explain it.

Service 8/10: Good teasing. Was told to lie down first and lick entire body and especially close to your ear. Reminds me about Kimchi service that i received from Hany at MW. I was really into the back rub as I told her not to be so hard, as I had a recent injury. She compiled and was gentle with me. It was originally CBJ but I asked for BBBJ and she agreed to it, suction was okay and the side mirror gave me a good view of her.  On comes the dom, we started with cow girl and she really does most of the work and it was a difficult postion for a smalll massage table.  We switched to doggy and her height was good for me to bang her from behind, I had a good angle as i was able to put my leg on the table and give it a good pounding. The deeper I go the more moans I get. I know she was trying to be as quiet as possible because the walls were thin. If only it was a one on one setting, i can imagine she would be screaming in pleasure.  Finally we did missionary to finish, I trying hard and she did some dirty talk in chinese which was kinda weird but it didn't bother me too much. Blew my load, chatted for a bit and was on my way.

Repeat : Yes for Dim Sum

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-6 00:05:13 | 顯示全部樓層
If she would do 1 on 1, instead of spa. I don't like spa.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2017-1-7 00:45:59 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分