主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-7 14:42:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cbcboi 於 2017-1-7 14:43 編輯

My fellow Brothers, it's a new year and looking forward on finding some good MMs out there. I was trying hard to find a tall girl and I noticed Annie at MW was the ideal height for me. Meauresments looks good so I decided to book.
Face 7-7.5/10: It's funny that certain angles she looks pretty and certain angles she looks a little older. I would have to say late 20s or early 30s for her age. Her skin is okay, not much make up and no visible surgeries.

Body 7.5/10: Tall and skinny, height wise matches perfectly with the description on MW. Usually it's correct on the website and I believe everything is natural for her. Decent ass for and skin was nice and smooth.

Service 9/10: I don't give perfect score but she really blew me away. At first when I entered into the room, the greeting was kind of cold but everything picked up when we showered together. I was being as nice to her as possible and I think that was the difference. Probably many asshole guys out there that treat MMs bad. There was some shower play and I have to hightlight that her tongue was amazing, the way she uses it to lick your JJ, it was an pretty awesome. Reminds me about a JAP AV star, Yui Hatano.  On to the bed room, I told her put some stockings on and she compiled. She told me to lie down on my face and at first, typical kimchi service but it wasn't.  With her tongue, she licked my body from head to toe, I was super aroused but I had to control myself and wait for the main session. She flipped me over and It was even a better view to see her tongue in action, BBBJ was decent but was not as good as the tongue play. On to the main course, we started off with asian cow girl and she rode me well. Mentioned that my JJ was too big and hard, flipped over to doggy in front of the mirror and it was good view indeed. We both lied down with me on top, DFKed with me, cause i wanted some of the tongue action. It was very sensual and finally missonary was my last position, good moans, held me tight and I finally blew my load.  We chit chatted for a bit, talked about Korea, her english is almost non existentence, but I didn't mind at all.

Repeat : Yes

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2017-1-7 22:04:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice thanks

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-8 01:57:49 | 顯示全部樓層
good
thanks for sharing

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-8 11:17:15 | 顯示全部樓層
It's funny that certain angles she looks pretty and certain angles she looks a little older

HAHA, reminds me of the Sienfeld episode of his girlfriend in shadows
Thanks for review
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:58