關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-10-29 23:17:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Today at work was really boring and usually during my downtime, I secretly play with my phone when i'm at my desk or when  I'm out for a puff.  My last few visits were all kimchis and I wanted to try something different. I'm always looking out for some up and coming agency and CandyShop has always caught my attention.  It was close by to my work place and I text the owner if Nana was available because her measurements really caught my attention with 35-23 and 35!!  Asian with a booty with quite rare to find.  Anyways, booking was easy as I confirmed a few hours in advance.

Location 10/10 Easy to find, ample parking space and security doesn't really pay attention to you at all when you come in. Also,  quick and easy get away as it's close by to the highway.

Face 7.5/10 Facially, very natural look and i couldn't notice any blemishes on her face. She had a good smile, cute face with bigger eyes (maybe big eye contacts). If I had guess what type chinese girl she was,  I would say that she's from the north as her skin was whiter than other chinese girls

Body 8/10 Natural boobs which i don't mind at all because it feels better when you get to feel how soft they are. Boob lovers knows what I mean.  As for her ass, I have to comment that her  measurements were 34 than 35 but her booty was not bad at all, I like to check her out  from behind when she slowly undress in front of me.  It's a creepy thing to do. lol

Service 9/10 Very accomodating, I first walk in , she was all smiles and held my hand to the bedroom. She slowly comes a little closer and undress me while I sat on the edge of the bed. When you are having a tiring day at work, it makes a difference when someone treats you like a king.  Shower for 2 with water flute and some LFK.  On to the bedroom, we began with some caressing and finally I lied down where she did her thing. She brought a cup of water beside her and probably licked every part of my body and focused alot on my Johnson.  BBBJ was intense, as I grabbed her face and really gave her some DT.  She later switched up with cold water and continue with more BBBJ. Felt a little weird at first with hot and cold but it wasn't bad at all.   
Finally main course was the highlight of the session, she starts off with some chinese cow girl and i really pounded away. THink she got tired and we swtiched to missionary, I was really pumped up today because my day wasn't the greatest and what's better to do than bang your anger away. Haha. Anyways, she really took a pounding and I"m not sure if she's a good moaner but to me sounds pretty reponsive as she took it like a champ.  Doggy was a great view as I was able to control the rhtymn and watch facial reaction throught he mirror when i went flow and fast. Time went by fast and I only had a HH session, so i finally finished from behind and blew my load.  She gave me a good massage as I was sweating, we showered up, she help me dressed up and off I went.  

Repeat Yes if you are looking for Dim Sum

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-10-29 23:42:28 | 顯示全部樓層
看英文看的俺好累啊。。

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老