主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-31 01:26:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Dropped by SL today and keeper tells me that there is a new whore.  She opened the door and greeted me in English and I was mesmerized as standing in front of me was a tall, skinny, English speaking hot banging package and right there I decided that I will give the youngster a chance.  I had a lot of conversation with her during SF2 and realized that aint really CBT but rather "almost" CBT with an above average face but just really young in her early 20's and really long legs which was totally blistering hot.  Long parted hair with her ends of her hair being Blond.  She was wearing this tight white short tube dress that clearly illustrates hot long and skinny her legs are in conjunction with those red silhouette shoes and big huge feet makes her look like fregging Ronald MacDonalds.  

I severely injured my knees 4 sessions ago at that place where the keeper called me cheap and made me fuck on top a wooden board and showed her my injuries to her.  She gave a decent BBBJ, then when I switched onto missionary she took 2 folded up towels out and laid it under my knees so it will be softer on my injured knees for me to fuck which was very nice of her.  Upon penetration she is really dam tight, but not as tight as Rose. She likes me pushing it all the way in and let me DFK when I was pushing in hard and felt her getting tighter.  Tapped her hard until finish and she let me leave it in for a while before taking it out.  Not a clock watcher.  After I pulled it out, the first question she asked me was:  "Are your knees okay?"  What is the definition of "service" if this aint bangin service when she was also obedient in bed?   I felt she was really caring towards me = 5 dollars + all my loose change for tips.

I think the pictures posted up on SL's website is her real pics.  Overall, I give big foot pretty high marks as she has both the youth, bangin body and service.   

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2017-1-31 21:11:20 | 顯示全部樓層
lmao at "I severely injured my knees 4 sessions ago at that place where the keeper called me cheap and made me fuck on top a wooden board"

just wondering what is the injury to the girl, remember the girl also get fucked on top a wooden board too. sounds like this keeper is a fucking ass hole LOL

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2017-2-2 19:02:06 | 顯示全部樓層
^$$$^ 發表於 2017-1-31 21:11
lmao at "I severely injured my knees 4 sessions ago at that place where the keeper called me cheap a ...

Nice to see you here on S8 money bro!

I was tapping my C9 goddess that time and it seemed like she was liking it so much.  After I was done, I discovered blood stains on the sheet so I thought that her period was coming or I just broke her.  She was thinking that I might had cut my cock, but then I didn't realized that there was a wooden board under the sheet as the keeper wants to save on mattresses and that I injured my knee.

This keeper thinks that he/she is so smart, like she saved $30 for a mattress but don't realize that he/she lost quite a few customers for doing this.  Anyways, they tell me that this only happens to me, I guess most wolves don't thrust in and out in mish position.......

But then I am the one who's cheap for bargaining all the time.............

I think it is safer for my knees if I fuck in the forest
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:12