關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2018-3-6 19:57:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Had this girl once at Pandora Girl before a while back.
At that time, she had rested a bit and re-surfaced and I'm lucky to taste the first sip of soup.
She had dyed her hair to gold back then and face was pretty.

See her this time again she still has her attractiveness and hair is not as gold as last time I've seen her.
May be she's in the business for so long, she looks a little tired this time.
Her room always smell good I guess is lavender this time.  Head for shower with water flute offered (YMMV my friend doesn't).

Head for the main dish she is as aggresive as before.  Nice DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY as usual...very skillful.
You will finish off quick if you can't control your mind as her BBBJ is a serious weapon.
I need to stop her and progress to the next stage.  Her little sister is not as pink as it used to be but still ok in shape.
No KY used as I did daty long enough to make her wet, but I still need to go in slow as her real juice is not as effective as KY.

This bitch is very skillful on any position.  She will shake her waist left & right, up & down to cooperate your action.  My little brother
always stick to her pussy as she won't let u back out. It just suck your dick real tight. OMG..
After I finished off, as usual, she will still continue BBBJ and as usual I can't stand for it cuz its so itchy...oh man....
But she likes to see me suffered....what a pervert.

Face: 7.8
Body: 8
Service: 8.5
Attitude: 8
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:57