Mickey @ JUNE (DT) TOFTT [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-11-15 20:17:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

First review.  I am living and working at DT, so most of the shops here I can't go due to my tiger watching.  
Came across this shop "JUNE" few days ago and it's very close to my office.  Drop by and give it a shot.  
Pros: Friendly Keeper
Cons: Environment not as good as other shops.

Face 7.5/10

This MM have a very pretty face, good to looking during action but she keep raising her head beside mine or held me down so couldn't look at her a lot while when I fuck her on top.  I was too pussy to tell her to stay her head in a position so I can look while sex with her.  She looks like 27, 28, 29 old.

Body 7.5/10
Perfect for my taste because she is not all skinny, has a bit of meat and BCup breast but bigger breast is better.  I would consider her proportional slim.  Nice legs and wore fish net stockings which I loved but was pussy out to ask her to put them back on after the shower.  I was afraid she might think something bad.  Speaking mandarin at first and then Cantonese.  Her voice is very low and sounds like girl girl which is good.  Butt is like pussy hole, a little bigger than I love.  Nice straight waist.  Good body.

Service/Attitude 9/10
Talk to me a lot.  I think she just come from china.  Make my dick straight in shower.  Good inner energy licking my spring bag and BBBJ felt good (for a long time).  I think she had done this job before and when I fuck her screams are very sexy.  She is not a clock watcher but one thing I was a disappointed about was that there was not much feel but she tried very hard  to make me happy.  After I come in her hole, she told me to lie down and then she rubbed my balls which feel in heaven.  I didn't see her use KY but she was wet, I feel the water.  Smile and happy all the time is what I pay money for.

Conclusion is one of the better looking and service girl for $120 is a good deal.

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-11-15 20:41:59 | 顯示全部樓層
dt no safe for me!

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-11-22 14:51:57 | 顯示全部樓層
So many DT reviews lately.  I saw Mickey 2 times.  Nice high pitched voice and emits this promiscuous vibe that made me want to fuck her out.  Smooth skin, but body wise she is the just right at the limit of not skinny enough for me knowing that I eat very skinny.  Environment wise, give me a $10 dollar discount and I am willing to fuck her on the floor of a forest...LOL  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 19:40