關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-11-28 16:39:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello my fellow brothers, it's been a while since I've had the chance to write something good. With limited selections out there and the long lineups to see Kimchis like Barbie and Roxy, I decided to go Dim Sum. Saw an add for AKI with Sweet Sweet and the pictures were quite attractive to know that she's new in the business and very young. Got some info that day and the owner guaranteed the pictures were real and info is accurate, otherwise she will return my money back. It was a busy day at work and I was really horny from looking at my female coworkers. So I decided to book.

Face: 8.5/10 I made my way up to the room and the suspense of seeing the girl the first time is always exciting and heart pounding. She opens the door and hid behind it, at first glance, she was wearing a cute dress and she was more than what I expected. Facially, looked a little like Vicki Zhao(趙微) from Shaolin scocer but she was more petite. She had smiles all the way, no blemishes on face, light eyeliner and light make up. Very natural beauty

Body: 9/10 If you are into youthful look and tight package with a nice ass, then is the one for you. I mean Kimchis are good but the young ones always have that youthfulness that I like. Real titties, I would say B or C size which felt very soft when I was caressing them from behind during doggy. Very nice ass, reminds of Miss Toronto Pageant girls bodies during the swimsuit contest that I watched over the weekend. Hehehe

Service: 9.5/10 I always have low expectation when it comes to service with Dim Sums but she really wowed me in every way. I'm talking GFE/PSE. During shower for two, she had the Barbie routine where she would give you that body slide from behind while stroking my cock. I was turned on instantly, I turned around and we passionately DFKed while I slipped my cock in between her legs, she gave me a moan and began grinding it back and forth. I knew she was just as horny as I am. She later kneeled down and gave a good sensual BBBJ with some DT and face fucking. I had 1 hour appointment, so we spent a lot of time fooling around in the shower.

On to the bed room, I waited for her to dry up and my cock was rock hard. We began DFKing again and she initiated to go top of me and rubbed her clit up and down my cock. She really got me going and I was ready to put in her, she kissed me all over my neck and comment on how good I smell. I laid her down where she held my cock and continue to rub her clit with it. She later took control and began her routine and kissed me all over, her BBBJ was very good with a lot of DT action. At one point, I removed her hand so I could face fuck her a bit, she gagged on it with lots of saliva, it was a sloppy BJ. We switched to 69 and was extremely responsive during DATY.

She was shaven with good hygiene and a very sensitive clit, as I was eating her out, I could hear her moan with my cock in her mouth. Finally got the cover on and we did missionary at first, she really tight and I had to insert it slowing and her facial reaction was sexy as hell, almost like Roxy where you know she just wants it so bad. She was really wet and I slowly pounded away, the harder I pound the louder her moans were, it felt like I playing the symphony with my cock . This is what where it kind of turned PSE, she began talking dirty to me and saying "give it to me ," "it's so deep," "fuck me harder." Even Kimchis don't even say that, so I complied and banged her hard, almost blew my load but I pulled out topace myself and told her to switch to doggy.

I caressed her from behind and she reached for my hand to grab her breasts, and my other hand to rub her clit. I can say that she was even louder from taking it from behind; I said to myself that this girl definitely loves sex. Later on, I switched over to have her on top and rode me good with a lot of rough grinding; I know she was enjoying herself because I could even hear juices squirting out from her pussy and on to my cock. Finally, I couldn't hold any longer, I switched to missionary to finish because I want to see that fuck me face one last time before I came.

I pounded her and she moaned like crazy and I couldn’t hold back and finally released my load. I was sweating at the end and we laid down to talk for a bit. She speaks fluent English because she's been in Canada for 9 years, she mentioned that she was from Hubei province and is still in school. I didn't want to get into much detail about her personal life, we showered each other at the end, finished and off I went.

Repeat: Yes but she says that she works part time here and there. To my fellow brothers, treat her well as she is a gem.

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2015-11-28 18:08:40 | 顯示全部樓層
真係有人去幫趁,仲嚟寫報告㖭。

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-11-28 19:05:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Canchi 發表於 2015-11-28 18:08
真係有人去幫趁,仲嚟寫報告㖭。

係我地竹昇版主去試的, 佢好YIM JIM, 10次有8次都唔滿意. 今次話掂應該唔差...好似我先前講, 每間都會間唔中有好嘢的
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-11-28 20:12:23 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2015-11-28 19:05
係我地竹昇版主去試的, 佢好YIM JIM, 10次有8次都唔滿意. 今次話掂應該唔差...好似我先前講, 每間都會間 ...

假公济私.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-11-28 20:37:39 | 顯示全部樓層

你都ON LUN 9 嘅, 版主唔LUN 洗出去玩嘅! 比錢玩完寫個報告又叫假公濟私.  
佢就係出去玩得多, 又常出報告先做到版主.  你唔信可以去睇咗先, 唔係佢所講先至嘈都未遲.
相反, 你一個報告都未出過, 條女又未見過, 有咩資格批評人呢?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-11-28 21:23:56 | 顯示全部樓層
If you tired any of the girls that i have reviewed in the past and the facts didnt line up to what i said. Then please come forth and tell me. Otherwise, please go see the girl yourself before commenting.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-11-29 18:14:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Too bad I don't know this keeper well enough so it might be a little harder to book part times but hope she will work DT soon.  This "almost CBC girl" is bangin stuff I wished it was me writing this review but I guess the keeper knows their stock to be selling her for 3 bills.   

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2015-11-30 12:28:20 | 顯示全部樓層
胸看起来没那么大
不过照片确实挺吸引人的

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-12-1 13:50:19 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 goblin 於 2015-12-1 13:56 編輯

> looked a little like Vicki Zhao(趙微) from Shaolin scocer (少林足球)

發表於 2015-12-1 23:47:33 | 顯示全部樓層
goblin 發表於 2015-12-1 13:50
> looked a little like Vicki Zhao(趙微) from Shaolin scocer (少林足球)

其实我想问。。。zhaowei靓乜
问下遮
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 18:40