威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-1-5 22:24:11 | 顯示全部樓層
lo-gau 發表於 2016-1-5 07:14
Any contact info for Junes?

She is in the banner section called Junes translated into Chinese.

This girl left Junes and went to another gig recently and I did her 2 more times.  Must be the smallest girl on the market, so hot. She is now one of my favorites.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-16 15:54:44 | 顯示全部樓層
My ideal C9 is curvy with a nice ass but not fat. Those are the girls with the better experience and sometimes it's mind blowing on how badly they want to be fucked.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-1-19 00:08:29 | 顯示全部樓層
cbcboi 發表於 2016-1-16 15:54
My ideal C9 is curvy with a nice ass but not fat. Those are the girls with the better experience and ...

I was whoring in DT this past weekend and saw this Viet dude who is a frequent customer looking for some pussy.  We didn't find anything so he tells me that he will bring me and this other viet guy to a $80 dollar place.  $80 dollars in DT?  Never heard of it so I go with him cause he tells me the girls are "FUN".

We go and he think's it's my first day and brings us to the $60 dollar place.  We go up and the girls were nasty old and fat.  He brought a girl in and tried talking us into taking a girl for $80.  I would rather die than to do them for free.  

It turns out that he was a VIP there and trying to scam them more customers.  Man I was thinking if they were old and ugly of course they are "FUN".

So yes to your point, older C9s are always more "FUN", but the key is to find someone that somewhat fit our expectations just like the skinny but ugly C9 I saw at pacific spa the other day.

I would really want to find out what you mean by a good ass, but I haven't really tried a girl that you tried that you think has a good ass.  Me personally I like small tight skinny asses, I like it firm when I grab onto them and less meat.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 17:31