2015 年回顧 [Chinese]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2015-12-25 23:14:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

四周圍都做緊2015回顧,我都泥湊下熱鬧,反正今年少食,好快搞掂。

年度女神大獎: MW Lydia 樣唔係最靚,身材唔係最好,技術服務唔係高班,但係感情就係咁奇怪。由當初唔係咁順超但又成日忽然諗起,
到大家越來越有好感,吊,成部青春校園片咁。

年度服務大獎:Ash Lush 正如有兄弟話齋,放佢係東莞都唔會輸蝕。未去過東莞嘅兄弟就要去試下,去過東莞嘅兄弟更要去試下,因為東莞依家無得玩

年度動作大獎:私做Juicy 因為熟咗又好傾,所以大胆要求試咗好多內心一直想試的動作,其實都係嗰句,AV片唔好當真

年度遺憾大獎:MW Olivia 多次開口想抄我車牌,但我縮沙無比,依家想見唔知去邊到揾?

年度挑戰大獎:BBF 有年資的兄弟都領教過哩間車房,多年來一直都係我頭號黑名單。但近來又話煥咗人,Candice又吹到好勁,所以挑戰心理關口去試下,好在挑戰成功

初次結缘大獎:發你夢 多年車房但以前種種原因都無去過,結果試咗 Anita

繼續無缘大獎:PG 约來约去都約唔到。

囡囡短評比較
1st Lydia 同 2nd Juicy 其實都差不多排首名,但Juicy因為熟咗又好傾,少咗d神秘感。同Lydia有語言障礙反而有更強意境

Juicy 同Candice各方面可以話同一個Type,但Candice就各方面都不及Juicy,總係覺得Candice有污糟邋遢的感覺

MW LENA太瘦, CoCo比Lena,有番d肉,剛剛好。CoCo 有d似湯唯,但因我多年前在東莞食咗個高像真A貨,所以依家無惊喜,但都有Repeat

MW Olivia 一講嘢就左右臉唔對稱,可以話係整型失敗

ASB LUSH 恕我不能描繪太多,因為我前戲已被KO?。要食,最少book 1h,慢慢嘆

Angelababy 失望

Kimmy/Nana...很多名 大家知邊個,從佢出道,我隔一段時間都會重?下,因為我覺得佢條腰好攬,但從佢條腰慢慢消失,到服?....唉 No More

B,C,E 都不是MCOT,所以唔同大家爭排隊啦。(除咗E會想repeat,但都係想下姐)

展望2016,想試全餐SPA,十几年前我離開SPA場係因為僅有的全餐要返老家,我又唔想再食飛机餐。但近來得知有全餐食,想試下。可惜危sir成日介紹Purple有正嘢,
但Purple太近我工作點,唉....點去呀

點評

但記得話我介紹, 佢會比D好嘢你食..LOL  發表於 2015-12-26 01:51
去VIP/HONEY 啦. 應該會搵到好嘢, 又唔怕咁張揚^^  發表於 2015-12-26 01:50

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-12-26 00:23:36 | 顯示全部樓層
My award winning whore was that independent 19 year old HK CBC student with a spinner body and fake soft BCup breast who I tapped in her university dormitory.  She was 10/10 and came down picking me up in her little pink lingerie...

點評

In your bed dripping water waiting for you!!!!  發表於 2015-12-26 21:55
Where is she now?  發表於 2015-12-26 01:53

主題

1萬

金錢

威望

論壇元老

坐館

積分

活躍會員論壇元老

發表於 2015-12-26 01:24:59 | 顯示全部樓層
全是你個人意見,不代表本台立場.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-12-26 02:25:05 | 顯示全部樓層
春兄, 我借用你個LIST, 同你有唔同:

年度女神大獎: TOE - AYU.  
真係我女神. 波仔雖然唔大, 但真係我的茶.  好可惜被迫回韓國.  無緣再續

年度服務大獎: MW - CATHERINE.

服務態度真係無人可比, 剩係佢同我吹足15分鐘, 再外加 好似AV片張開口等我發射已經無可匹敵.

年度動作大獎:SEXY CAT - ROXY

肯定係SEXY CAT 嘅 ROXY. 佢唔做AV片嘅動作指導真係浪費咗佢.  真係好抽得, 咩動作都難唔到佢.
好多時仲反客為主, 差D都唔夠佢抽

年度遺憾大獎:TOE - AYU

都係AYU.  因為好難可以再見到佢.

年度驚嚇大獎費事開店名
條女連格拉扺毛都唔剃, 9都幾乎縮埋. 只可以內心說句小佢老味.  
危SIR有時都會食LUN到屎GA...

年度鬼妹大獎:MEGAN - DT SASA

我可以唔彈鐘的鬼妹唔多, 今年只係食咗呢件. 所以實係佢攞奘.

初次結缘大獎:ISABELLA - D4U

同春兄一樣, 某D原因幾年冇去過發你夢.  結果食咗由長安俱樂部過去的ISABELLA.

危Sir一出鬼神驚
發表於 2015-12-27 21:29:39 | 顯示全部樓層
我要再接再厉
發表於 2015-12-27 21:30:03 | 顯示全部樓層
我要再接再厉

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-4 22:03:15 | 顯示全部樓層
My turn, this is just my opinion and does not reflect the views of S8 in general:

Most Amazing experience - Tapping the 19 year old whore @ University.  Location was unique, whore was extremely hot and young.  Given that her head was amazing considering her age but hot girls do get more chances to practice.  Her moans were so sexy.   This bitch was really hard to maintain even a customer and whore relationship as she expects a lot of $$$$$ and also I had to chase her which is a waste of my fucking time like why did I pay in the first place?

Worst fucking experience - I was at a gig to see my favorite 40 year old spinner C9, but she was off on vacation probably scamming some water fish.  There keeper tells me that there is a spinner working just giving a plain massage to a customer.  I was thinking that the customer must be a idiot for getting a plain massage when he paid for FS.  Saw this come out spinner C9 there so took her as I was so fucking horny.  Then as I was near sighted, the C9 turned out to have a ugly face, but it's ok, she has a spinner body.  She takes off her clothes and fuck she had these circular scratch scars all over her body arms and legs.  My god, it freaked me out.  I though she had some sort of STD or something but I paid.  Extremely scary.  She told me that it is not contagious, but once again if it was, would she tell the customer that?  Thought for a while.  Ended up that I was the same idiot as the previous customer.  I told her to put on her clothes and give me a massage with my clothes on.  Got him after and washed everything with Dettol.  Found out later from my favorite 40 year old C9 that she smoked too much crack that caused the scars.

I like the most - K lina @ Sasa.  She was about late 20s early 30s, spinner body super skinny and D cup fake hard boobs.  Face was 7/10.  Got along with her well and repeated only 6 times before she retired, I really could repeat more but she had to retire.  Service was so so, at times I don't even get a BJ and when I do it is CBJ.....However, the fuck was amazing she was really into it.  

Worst fucking service - Was with a keeper.  First she ripped me off $300 for letting me fuck her as she tells me that "she doesn't just fuck anyone".  Then during the session, half of the session was banging and then second half of the session she was picking up phone calls from customer while we were fucking and rushed me 3 times until I finally went soft.

Whore with most feel - Was at Sasa's.  Extremely hot face, mainland china mandarin speaking.  Fake boobs and skinny.  The only thing was that she had a little too much meat on her waist.  Got along really well and hung out with her at Sasa between fucks as I did her 3 times.  I never exchange wechats with whores but she was so adorable I did and she wanted to go out with me.  Not my first day, I know better but she was just so tempting, so I decided to go out with her and gave her a date.  Went home looked at her wechat moments with a picture of a gold necklace that she likes and wonders who can buy it for her.  Ditched her right there.

Most misleading experience - Was at a beauty pageant gig and chilling with other regulars there who were older Chinese/Viet.  Some mainland china dude came and told me he was just at the other competing beauty pageant gig in DT and said that there are 4 really young girls with banging bodies working there so me and the other chinese/viet dude left right there to the competing gig.  Get there, saw 4 old 45 year old C9 there.  Apparently the person who told us was like fucking 80 and young to him meant 45 years old..........................

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-4 22:10:15 | 顯示全部樓層
Also most daring keeper:

Keeper tells me that the price of girls will be going up by $10.  This keeper seriously thinks it is my first day, like raising the price on cataztrophe of S8, the keeper must be either high or fucked in the head.  Pulled up a chair and I gave keeper about a 2 hours speech and once my speech was done the keeper gave me a one time discount to shut me up and was willing to keep the price constant for me.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-1-14 18:47:03 | 顯示全部樓層
good summary
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 18:14