主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-11 21:39:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cbcboi 於 2016-1-11 23:48 編輯

Hi Bros, been a while since i wroter a review. Quite frankly, ive been really busy during the holiday season. I will do a short review on my recent encounter with a MW girl. It was on a friday night,  I had no plans and i was quite desperate at that time. Otherwise, I usually book in advance and go to my favourite girls. Either way, I TOFTT and booking was done quick and i arrived within 45 mins.

Looks 7 out of 10: I would say late 20s with no blemishes on face. Not sure if she had her eyes done but it was bigger than normal and it didnt quite suit her face. I actually find smaller or medium eyes to be more attractive for asian girls.  Jawline and chin was a bit more square and not your typicall oval shape face

Body 7.5 out of 10: some tummy fat around her waist. Shes not chubby at all but she could look alot better if she worked out more often. Natural B cup tits and an okay booty but not enough for me ask her to put some stockings on. LOL

Service 9.5 out of 10: I think she knows that she needs to compromise her looks with her service. She was extremely happy, giddy and had a welcoming attitude. I like that in a girl, it adds points for me, even though shes not super hot. Shower for 2, BBBJ with some deep throat. On the bed, she licked my entire body and i knew rim was coming because she cleaned my A hole throughly. She position with 69 and it was 69 with rimming all together!! this was a first for me lol but it left quite good.  Main course, she was on top and I always wanted to see the initial reaction when she puts it in.

She wince in pain a little and she said it was long and hard. Went slowly for a bit and I switched to missionary where i was able to fuck her hard. If i had some tie ropes, i would tie her hand up on top of the bed. Instead, using one my hand, i held both of her hands above her head and I banged her hard. SHe moaned really loudly as if she couldnt handle my cock.  I grinded it deeper and i swtiched to doggy for a bit.

Ass view wasnt that great so i swtiched to missionary again and finally finished.  Afterwards, I was really tired and she offered me a really good long message. She was actually good with her hands and i almost fell alseep. TIme was up, i left with no regrets because service what i was looking for that night and she didnt dissappoint.

Repeat: Yes, if im looking for good service.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-1-11 22:37:53 | 顯示全部樓層
" ...it was long and hard " .....in your dream
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-12 01:30:37 | 顯示全部樓層
I dunno bro, my cock aint that long not thick but I went on a whoring spree Christmas time and it feels like whores are easily hurt down there nowadays and don't want to fuck as hard as they use to like back in the days when there was a lot of competition complaining about this and that = they can all fuck off.  I had this one K girl on the Christmas day and she was all cheerful when I saw her and then practically told me off after the session telling me I hurt her when I honestly think she was lazy and didn't want to fuck.

I feel that because of the lack of Asian whores, service levels had greatly gone down.  Whoring buddies turning on each other and withholding info.  I find that nowadays, if I want to find skinny whores with fake boob + good service, I might as well go for white girls as there are more around = more competition between them = better service for me.  So far my experience with different white agencies had been banging as I haven't gotten a lot of complains and attitude from white skinny whores.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-1-14 02:07:15 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2016-1-12 01:30
I dunno bro, my cock aint that long not thick but I went on a whoring spree Christmas time and it fe ...

It's difficult to find white whores that fits my taste.  I like those young blonde student look.  Very hard to get.
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-14 21:48:10 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2016-1-14 02:07
It's difficult to find white whores that fits my taste.  I like those young blonde student look.   ...

There are plenty of young ones @ Asian places but usually the ones there are tattooed up hardcore which I don't like.  Not a lot of young ones at white agencies as they are usually between 25 and 30 which is my preferred age range.

I just find that girls between that age range knows how to doll up themselves nicer.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 18:30