主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-13 00:53:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Nothing good to eat and fucked out from my Christmas spree.  Got together with my WB and hitted up a strip bar for a "quiet evening".  I don't want to mention which strip bar this is since it might get them in trouble and also I was not able to catch the names of girls I got dances with.  I don't usually get dances with strippers since it is a rip off.  This particular bar has quite a few Asian girls that worked there but mostly white.  Sat down with my WB who was asking me stupid questions all night telling shit like the girls who would fuck needs rent.  Strippers were annoying constantly coming up asking for dances.  My WB would talk like he's interested and feel off the strippers grabbing their breast while talking shit to them and when they finally ask for a dance, he would say no and keep on feeling them off which is his way of brushing them off...LOL

This decent CBV girl with a really nice face, small Bs and proportional body came asked me for a dance and I was like ok since she was kinda hot.  Thought I would go for 2 songs $20 bucks each.  Bitch was so sneaky, she started dancing half way through a song and counted it as one song.  As I was enjoying my dance, second song came and she started talking bling with me....Do you want a HJ or a BJ?  I was like how much?  She was like $160 for a HJ and $300 for a CBJ = the bitch thinks it is my first day and my dick went down when they talk money.  Like wtf?  I can get 30 minute FS with a whore for $160.  For 3 bills I can get a skinny C9 for a night....Second song ended so I asked her how many song elapsed so far and she was like 2 = fuck off.

Fuck that bitch, left back down.  Chilled for a bit.  Nice, spinner blonde 4'9 stripper with big boobs when on stage and started dancing = bang body was in a yellow bikini.  I was watching her dance cause she was blistering.  Suddenly she sends me a fly kiss on stage so I just smiled at her.  After her dance she comes and asks me for a private dance and would give me one song for free.  I was like sure, thinking of paying for veggie 2 more dances, just because she is totally MCOT.  I must say that females knows how to match their outfits more than us guys do as I noticed this when she smiled at me close up her teeth, bikini bra and under wears were of matching colors...LOL  

Got upstairs and we found a dark corner and moved the tall couches to block of a section in a corner.  Started her dance and her she had a really pretty face but cant tell how old she is but judging from her skin, there were some wrinkles when she stretched so I would guess she is around mid 30s based on that.  She kept swiping her legs across my crotch and grinded me with her ass.  Then she took off her bra and when I grabbed onto it, it turned out her breast were fake = BANGIN!!!  However, I feel little bubbles on the side of her fake breast which is a indication that the silicon bag inside had been ruptured.  It was ruptured pretty badly like none that I had seen before.

Then she asked me how I felt, and I said HORNY.  She then asked me if she can tease my little brother, so I had no problem with busting out my cock.  She grabbed a condom from her purse and started giving me a CBJ which I totally didn't expects.  She likes me holding the back of her head while she was giving it to me = quite sexy.  Then after 5 minutes of head, I asked her if she can come on top and she's like:  "maybe" and then sat of top of me a fucked me.  She was so smoking hot and I am glad her pussy aint tight as I had 5 or 6 consecutive whores during my Christmas spree with tight pussys who complained that I hurt them.  Fucked me deep for a bit and then pulled out fucking my dick head with the tip of her pussy felt so great that ended me off.  Once I am done, she bended down and kissed my cock.

Excellent service as she was smiling all this time and did not talk about money for one bit = professional and knows what she is doing.  I am conservative with my $$$ but fair.  I think 20 minutes of service in a strip bar with this kind of service deserves at least $160 is what I paid her.  She was polite in the sense that she didn't sound like a gold digger to keep my mood and just did it for me.  She then tells me that we should exchange numbers so we can get a room which is an excellent idea.  However, I am more paranoid with white girls than I am with Chinese girls as somehow I feel that white girls will do more dirty shit to fuck a customer compared to Asian girls although she had a great attitude and polite.  Let me think about how I can play this one out.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-1-13 02:16:05 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice Experience, but I like to see you get the CBV to open her pussy more  
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-13 21:28:22 | 顯示全部樓層
Yellow teeth... Hahahahahaha....

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-1-13 23:34:44 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2016-1-13 02:16
Nice Experience, but I like to see you get the CBV to open her pussy more

I scared her pussy away

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-1-13 23:43:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Canchi 發表於 2016-1-13 21:28
Yellow teeth... Hahahahahaha....

Smokes too much

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-16 15:42:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Bro, i had a great experience at a strip bar near the airport. i think i got CBJ for $140, it was an okay deal. The funny thing is that you can see the dude next to me who was probably getting the same thing. LOL There is a special section where all the dirty deed happens. Anyways, the one i go to IMO is the best one for extras.  BTW, CBV girls are GOLD DIGGERS, i completely agree with that.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

雙花紅棍 / 頂級元老

積分

突出貢獻活躍會員優秀版主論壇元老

發表於 2016-1-17 14:17:49 | 顯示全部樓層
我好想知市場上仲有邊間正既 TD ? 最好唔駛咁遠啦!
我好懷念同班豬朋狗友去完 a gogo cat , 跟住去east beaver greek 揼邪骨既日子!

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-1-19 00:17:23 | 顯示全部樓層
cbcboi 發表於 2016-1-16 15:42
Bro, i had a great experience at a strip bar near the airport. i think i got CBJ for $140, it was an ...

It was fucked cause when she was sucking my cock on 2 separate occasions, a girl and a customer both came and peeked at us and I had to tell her to stop which makes it hard to concentrate.  But yeah from what I know this strip bar  isn't known for extras before and the upper level was a more confortable area for seating if one pays, but turned into a floor dedicated for extras..........

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-1-19 00:19:05 | 顯示全部樓層
RBL 發表於 2016-1-17 14:17
我好想知市場上仲有邊間正既 TD ? 最好唔駛咁遠啦!
我好懷念同班豬朋狗友去完 a gogo cat , 跟住去east be ...

I think whiskey gogo is still open and you can still do the same you did before and go for a massage after.  But as CBC pro mentioned, all the good strip bars that I know of that offers extra is close to the airport......
發表於 2016-1-20 12:53:02 | 顯示全部樓層
Long time ago i went the one around dufferin Lawrence.... but long ago..

Beside breaver creek with nice renovation, i went one on apple creek too... they looked great as well....

These days no more... so missed them.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 17:24