My short Spa experience VIP and Purple Sugar [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-1-21 00:57:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I was having a short trip back to Toronto recently and since I haven't in this land for such a long time, I felt like I missed this land of young visa students and their sercret ways to earn their bags and tuition... as a loving person towards education, of course I wouldn't hesitate to help them

I was gonna go for MW Andy's famious garage but I remember their receiptionists weren't the nicest. This time I had only short conversation with them and I can't tell much, but I didn't feel the service has any drastic improvement. So going back and forth I decided to not wasting my time and go for what many bros have praised about the Spas these days.

The first one I went was VIP, was met with a few girls and I rested my eyes on Sophia, who claimed to be a student from Vanouver. The light was kinda dark as she dimmed it quite a bit and it's a bit difficult to see clearly but I could tell she was quite pretty (plastics TBD) and a good body. She was particularly polite and bowed a few times before and after the service.

Because the chance is scarce for me to have massage in Toronto. (I always went for full instead before as I thoguht it's more worth it) but this time I opted for BS. After she asked me to flip around she started licking my nips and going down and she started kissing my balls and my hard rod! It was a bit surprising but for sure I wouldn't turn her away, and then she went on blowing me! Felt so great and after 5 mins or so she gave me the menu of service... and it included full! Oh man you know what I would go for although it's not the first time I had full in spas but I couldn't resist this time and said yes. The rest was what you could imagine and after I gave her my soldiers, I hurried off to shower and she wouldn't rush, so I had my full hour there but only paid for what a 30 min full service would be typically. The receptionist was kinda cute too and we chatted a bit with the cup of tea by Sophia and she also gave me a discount coupon for next visit.

Later that night, I went to the other famous spa Purple Sugar. Saw Nana and without a doubt picked her. Chose 30 mins but that doesn't stop her from giving me a top notch service. In short, no full no crazy shit but any other things you could think of was offered...kudos and hope her business is doing better and better.

Too bad it was such a short trip or I'm sure I can try the part-timers and students Mr Danger suggested. Now I'll be going back to HK for some local meals. I still miss MW though and will for sure come back for more whenever I can.

Happy New Year!!

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-1-21 01:44:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Happy New Year brother, don't miss us, we have lots of fun in Toronto
危Sir一出鬼神驚
發表於 2016-1-21 08:55:29 | 顯示全部樓層
Sophia is back from her vacation. I remembered a week after class started, I visited VIP for Sophia or Tracy, VIp told me both went to vacation.  if I remember correctly Sophia's face is not too pretty, couple of pimples. And Sophie @Sweet Sweet reminds of her especially the photo on the right.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-1-21 20:03:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Sara and Rose @ VIP are way better

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-21 23:33:44 | 顯示全部樓層
You have a very good heart brother to go through all that hard work in the massage bed to "help" the young students..LOL
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 16:21