關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-23 18:32:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello brothers, quick review for Tanya @ MW. I heard from my other bros that she was older and defintely a MILF. i imagine my past experience with CL at Sexy cat and i decided to give it a try.  It was on the weekend and the booking lady was able to squeeze me for the last customer.
Face 7.5/10 I would say that she defintely has the MILF look. However, i was expecting a bit more make up from her to make her look younger.  Her hair was a bit messy with not enough volume, not sure if it was the end of the day and she was tired. No belmishes on her face, no visible surgery, all natural look

Body 8/10 Skinny for sure. Long legs and a decent ass.  Her tits were a bit small but i'm fine with that on skinny girls and at least it was not dark nipples.

Service 7.5/10 Very amateur, no kissing, no BBBJ in the shower and no DFK.  I told her to put on some stocking and she felt out of place from her typical kimchi routine. I tired to warm her up by kissing and caressing  her but no dice. Her BBBJ on the bed was very weak, most of her time, she had her head down and her hair covering up her face, so there is no eye contact and you cant' see shiet. I request 69 for a bit and she was not entirely responsive, guess it's hard to moan when her mouth is full with my big johnson. Main course was very plain, if i had to sum up everything , i would say "dead fish."  
The highlight of the session when i got to do doggy from behind, i admired her ass and her fit body. Durign missionary, her eyes were close and her lips were sealed. You can imagine that there was no motivation for me to finish, however, i did improvise and imagine i was banging CL from sexy cat which allowed me to last longer. Hahaha.  

Towards the end i asked for CIM and she shooked her head and said "NO" =(  I still managed to finish, we talked a bit and I left. I text my friend and they said that you get what you pay for when you book late at night with no options. I was like whatever, at least i can share my experience with my fellow mates.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2016-1-23 21:11:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for review

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-1-23 21:40:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for your TOFTT review brother
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-1-24 15:25:19 | 顯示全部樓層
You serious kept your word and did a MILF!!!!   I just wanna mention that most milfs gives better service but there are exceptions especially those hotter ones.  Sorry to hear about yo service......
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 01:38