主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-4-19 14:59:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So HK WB is always in Macau gambling so since I havent seen him in a while, I dropped by Macau and we met @ Familia Nobre Sauna.  I bought the package tickets for this Sauna at Sheng Wan for $2200HKD = $365 CAD = expensive  is why I spread out my visits and it is not really the places for me as I am about the quantity of whores.  So we got there and the sauna was just like the one at boss which is decent and dead.  No one really jams over at the sauna areas.  But HK WB and I will take our time and jam in the hot saunas, chinese med steam rooms and hot sauna rooms just talking about what up lately and what good whores there exist lately and smoking everywhere we go.  What I notice at this sauna is that the back scrubber girls are really hot.  Like they arent the skinny type but big natural breast and baby fat type but still considered slim viet back scrubber are were so banging hot, there were
like 3 of them.  I talked to one of them and she was like $300 for HJ and $1000 for sex.  A bit expensive so I passed.  

Then HK WB and I got out to the main hall after taking a shower, washing our hair, shaving and brushing our teeths, we went out to the main hall for dinner.  The food menu wasnt as good as Boss's and there were dished on the menu where you had to pay.  So I ordered ham bacon and egg instant noodles and ginseng tea and lemon coke.  Lees ordered his shit and I saw this fried pigeon on the menu that was for $40 buck and I love fried pigeon so HK WB and I both order one.  We feasted and the pigeon deal for a steal for $6 bucks CAD.  It came with hot chinese medicinal soup and choi.  The fried pigeon was made really well having it in conjunction with brown salt and lemon juice.  We also order free sai yeung choi chinese soup which was soup of the day with pork bone.

My package includes one service and back scrubbing was one of them I can choose.  Apart from this, I can choose to get a massage from hall massage girl like massage your "leg", shoulders and arms, back or head massages.  The hall massage girls werent that hot here but there was one or two hot ones.  So I was thinking, I pick a ugly hall mpa and if I picked a hot one and if it both exhaust a massage service off my package, I might as well pick the hot one and the service I get must pertain towards something that will come into real use saving money off my living expense to get the most value, so I picked the hottest whore to give me a haircut.  I picked the haircut service which is included in my package = value.  This is the type of intelligence a napolean like wolf like me is concerned.  So the mps who gave me a haircut was young and skinny and very good to stare at but she fucked my hair up.  Both sides isnt even at equal lengths and she accidentally cut out one part and there is like a hole in my hair on the top.  Fuck, big mistake.  I tried saving money but then I fucked up my hair and HK WB was laughing at me....LOL So my advice is that you dont get a haircut at Sauna places....fuck.

Then I got out back into the main hall and sat with HK WB and he was their getting a massages from two hall mpas.  He walked in and paid $1200 just for staying in the sauna and using their sauna facilities, free food and hall.  What ever services like massage and fucking service has to be paid for.  2 hall mpa costs $300 HKD each for 25 minutes = an example of these gambling asshole who will spend like a king and like a pigeon when he loses all his money = he won money that night.  So then we checked out the whoring menu.  So many levels of whores:

1. The lowest level for $1600 a fuck for a viet whore
2. A china whore is $1800
3. Model whore is $2000 consists of both viet and china models and they are only tall
4. $2400 for a Russian whore who are all tall and fat which is not worth it
5. Japenese or a Korean whore for $3000 = rip off considering we get $150 Korean whores in Toronto, big ups
6.  Then $3400 for a Japenese or Korean model who is only tall is a complete rip off compared to Toronto and the K and J whores are really all that hot

These prices are for walk in such as HKWB and illustrates the price tiers but $1200 of "water fees" he paid will be included in the above price if he decides to fuck a whore.  For guys like me who came with a package, I can pick any whore I want included in my package.  How it works here is that you call a manager who willl bring you into a big beauty pageant hall where all the Johns checks out whores for their sessions.  There are about 18 of them 3am in the morning and this place is famous in Macau for it's really banging hot Viet whores.  There were like at least 5 viet whores that were really fucking blistering and 3 china whores that were really skinny and one fake breasted K whore with a bang body.  I saw this one china model whore whore who was so tall and long really skinny legs who was what I had in my radar.

It was late like 4am and we were tired, so after talking on the phone with some friends in Toronto, we went to bed in the sleeping area which was composed of a lot of bunk beds with a black curtain.  HKWB and I picked a bed close to each other and slepted until 2pm the next day.  The mattress was kinda hard but it was really comfortable and air conditioned so we had a good sleep as we can stay there for 18 hours.  Woke up, hitted up sauna facilities for 1.5 hours and then had lunch.  With main event commencing, we when checking out the line up again.  Man it was true, viet girls are hottest at this Sauna, I saw a $1600 class viet whore who had really slim legs 110 lbs, tall, fake breasted 22 year old with a goddess looking face caught my eye.  It was daytime and not many whores to pick from but from HKWB who won money picked a viet model class whore for $2000 = rich boy.  I know I can pick a highest class whore for the same price but the low class viet whore I saw just was stunning so i picked her.

Got into the cannon room with was huge as Familia Nobre is known to be the biggest sauna, there is a shower bed in the showers.  I laid on that and the young viet beauty came showered me while I was lying down and then scrubbed my body with her fake breast.  My dick was rock hard as she was banging hot.  Then some DFK and pussy sliding my dick with soap to wash it = excellent service.  Licked my back and DFKed some more.  However, I feel that young banging viet whore (YBVW) gives off the roof service but was at the same time she is young and attractive and knows it herself so she carries that high vegetable stuck up attiude and is giving good service in order to keep up with service standard inflicted by the Sauna....LOL  I love seeing hot whore feeling about force to give me bang service.....LOL  That occupied 30 minutes off my 60 minute session.

Macau saunas with high service standards is the other only place who offers BBBJ which I got from a young hot skinny whore who is fake breasted.  Tapped her missionary and she was really good in bed and it is very easy to cum with hot looks let me fuck her for a long time sucking on her pink nipples and dfking her and while I was fucking her hot she felt it and just moaned in this really sexy tone and it triggered me to cum cause her moan was so sexy.  Excellent session.  To enable additional value into my package deal, I performed a sex test on her after we were finished.  She laid beside me and I played with her soft pink nipples with one hand and whispered into her ear telling her, I want to come chase you everyday from now on cause I want to be with you FOREVER = keyword.  FOREVER and ever is the keyword to trigger a female's mind to feel good.  I want to see if there is a physical correlation between the keyword FOREVER and a females sexual arousal and after I told her that, her nipple became hard as I was playing with it while asking her which proves that if you want to get free pussy, a whore's mind has to be shui fook before she will have a lot of water = I got my moneys worth it.  Conclusion is this place got some of the hottest whores in Macau.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2019-6-22 05:54:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Sound like you fucked a lot of hot girls in HK.  I wish I had that many opportunities with low priced girls, but in reality the prices are sky rocketing in Toronto.  I just want to say that I really value your experience and you must be very good looking and able to fuck really hard for all these girls to fall for you.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 01:18