金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-4-30 13:16:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-4-30 18:17 編輯

This is Dangers favorite story and he keeps telling me to write it up, so here it is.  The notorious Kin Hing Building in MK consist 12 floors of fun.  One of the best places to go whoring but back in July 2018 which is 2 months before I got to HK, it got freggin raided = just my luck.  Only the 7, 8 and 9th floors were in business when I first got to HK.  I saw with my own eyes how the price raise from the $400 per fuck to $500 per fuck which is bullshit.  Right when I got to HK = fuck the HK police force.  As time elapsed more and more floors reopened and as of now all 12 floors are back in business although not all sections are opened yet.  Once again quality isnt comparable to what it was like before and most of the building is filled with unacceptable whores.  I can find 5 to 6 girls whore are banging hot altogether at any given time.

So I go scouting one day and then for all my vivid readers, you must know that I am looking for value = hot smoking package + low price.  I found a couple of final contestants, but there was this Thai whore who was super skinny, nice face and has like huge D cup hard fake breast = totally MCOT.  Then I looked at the sign on the door and it said $350 when the going price for 95% of the whores there are $500 is what you call value.  I am saving $150 for a smoking hot banging package towards my liking.  I would say that I find valued deals 40% of the time = Fucking bang deal.

Not my first day and I knew service will be shit.  I took off my pants off sitting on the bed and once my pants came down,  she started BBBJing me for 15 minutes.  Wow, you usually dont get BBBJ in HK so this is banging service.  It felt so shui fook.  So then I DFKed her with my tongue touching her tongue and she loved it.  You also usaully dont get DFK in HK = banging service.  Grabbed onto her fake breast a lot licking her nipples and man, she would let me do anything to her.  Nice so I gotta take advantage.  Tried going down on her and she didnt let me so I started licking her asshole, tight little asshole...LOL   You know, I just have to do everything I can to her to get my money's worth it.  I also noticed that she was very quiet and didnt not say a word which was maybe because she doesnt know english nor cantonese which is fine, I did come to talk....LOL

Then as I was about to penetrate her, she was took out KY so I was like fuck, she is all service to everyone and no YMMV.  I stuck it in and her hole was so small which created a lot of friction.  Then she piled up her blanket and two  pillows where she leaned her back on so she was like in a sitting position while I tapped her hard while her moaning out loud.  Moans were so hot.  Tapped her while DFKing her and it seems like she loves me off. I fucked her for at least 20 minutes going over time and all I saw was pleasure in her eyes.  Tapped her and came hard and man, all I can say is that hot thai whores arent high vegetables and they will give themselves to you for a little money.

After I withdrew, she finally talked to me telling me:  "You fuck very hard", fucking hell.....shit, that voice sounded like a man's voice, dont tell me she is a thai fucking ladyboy.  I flashed back at all the moments and wanted to run to the washroom to puke.  Fucking god, is that why it was it was so cheap?  Fuck, I licked her or his asshole that was probably pounded by a lot of gay men before she/he got surgery.  I paid and as I opened the door, other Johns looked in and said "forget about that lady boy, lets go".  I squatted down with frustration as this is one of life worst moments.  My god, I just fucked a man.....I can official say that I've done everything.....LOL  From that day on, I avoided thai whores especially ones who are skinny and fake breasted.  I've came across a few and I must admit that they are hot.  One way to avoid ladyboys is to tell her up front that she cannot use KY as their pussy aint a real pussy so wont water up.  This is the only time spouting for a valued deal backfired on me and what you get for being conservative....LOL  Im glad I wore a condom is why we should always be safe.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2019-4-30 19:20:10 | 顯示全部樓層
If I were you, I'll check her pussy first thing and see if it's in real shape no surgery...lol
危Sir一出鬼神驚
發表於 2019-5-1 19:40:17 | 顯示全部樓層
I prefer their originals no e D cup hard fake breast NOT MY CUP. Laugh me up. I can't do lick, i m not brave enough. I just want to play safe..... So it was a TRANS?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 10:28