主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-5-2 04:48:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So my HK wb is alway freggin in macau cause he wants to lose all his money so eveytime i go whoring with him has to be in macau.  The cheapest sauna is boss sauna at 1700 hkd, then golden tub sauna at 1800 hkd and then millionaires at 2000 hkd.  Honestly, ive been fucking too hard so not ready to pay 2000 hkd.  I found an alternative package for $1300 for the same sauna.  The difference between a 2000 package is a 1300 package is that there are 3 whores to choose from whereas you get the whole pool of whores to choose from.  That is fine.  I will choose from 3 whores.  If i dont see anything is when i will upgrade to 2000 package and choose from the entire selection....lol

So i just want to contrast the walk in prices compared to the package prices.  With the 2000 package price you can pick any whore out of the whole selection whereas if u walk in, you paid tier pricing where the tiers are based on the whores nationality where viet whores are always at the lowest class.  So what i pay is way less compared to what hk wb pays as with a 2000 package we can pick whatever whore we want to tap for the price that is included in the package.

So we get in and obviously, we utilized up all shower utilities.  Hot tubs, hot sauna room, medical steam rooms we made sure that we brought 6 cold towels with us.  Chatting in the hot tubs is hard as the hot water interferes with the mind thinking so when we chat we sit at a tableninside the sauna room with a glass of free leung cha and smoking cigarettes.  There are back scubbers who arent as hot at this place compared to familia nobre, but i did see this curvier viet back scrubber with d cup fake breast and man i wantee to tap her hard.  One of the uglier scrubbers asked me if i wanted a back scrub and i asked her if i can fuck her.  She was like it is 300 hkd for a HJ.  I asked her if she is deaf and then the way she pulled me in made me feel that there is ymmv fs but didnt have 300 to spare as that is already one fuck with a temple street leng mui.

Then we went out to the hall and checked the food menu out and it was shit.  This was the worst fucking food menu inever seen as most of the food offered you have to pay for and not included in the water fees.  The free food that is included only includes sandwiches and noodle soup.  Not impressed.  

Then we got out to the hall and noticed that there are two cute hall massagers.  One of them was hot tonthe point that she was stuck up.  If i can pick any hall massage girl it wouod be a hot one for 30 minutes so i can talk trash talk them.  The second hottest hall massager smiled at me so i picked her.  She is used to massage in a private room and not used to massaging in the hall, so even better....lol. But then we me she preferred to massage me in the hall.  While massaging me she kept talking to hk wb as she is interested in him.  I though it was a waste of cash as hk wb who was broke from gambling is benefiting off my service that was included in my package.  The bitch asked hk wb if he wanted a massage which if he did take the masssage he probably would had gotten fs but he was broke....lol

Fucking jammed for abit and called the manager to ask about the whores.  He brought me up into a room and showed me 3 of them who were all old viet whores.  Whatever, i didnt feel like spending a lot of money so picked this older viet c9 who was tall and skinny with fake breast.  The session was suppose to be for an hour but it was just like a regular session.  Cbj which isnt the norm at saunas and attitude was just cold like she didnt want to do her job.  No this and no that.  No dfk and very restrictive.  Usaully the whores at saunas are trained to give good service even when they dont want to...fuck this place.

Then came the main course and i withdrew while changing positions as as i withdrew, man i smelled this very foul odour.  From experience this is the smell of her pussy juice on my condom and she probably hasld an std.  Fuck not just bad service but infected whores too.  I still placed it back in and fucked her until i finished as i am not afraid since i had a condom on.  After the fact, we rested in bed for 20 minutes with her lying there and doing nothing as she didnt speak cantonese nor english nor mandarin which is stupid.  I tried telling her to go to the doctors as i think she is infected and she told me it was the smell of the condom.  I was nice enough not to complain but man, i didnt think it was right for her to work when she is sick.

Overall, this place isnt that great.  Attitude of staff wasnt trained and selection of whores wasnt that great.  Food menu suck and i would confidently say that this place is a rip off.  So fuck millionaire sauna, dont go to this place.  Hk wb just sat there while i had fun.  Typical gambler.

發表於 2019-5-9 04:41:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Don't be a gambler but be an expert banger tell him that
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 19:13