主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-6-2 04:13:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So HKWB was showing me his knowledge with HK 141 building as he specializes with HK places unlike me who scouts Kowloon all the time.  He brought me to hop yee and there is 10 floors of fun = I like.  Each floor aint that big with anywhere between 5 to 10 141 rooms.  we were scouting and HKWB took the skinny fake breasted whore that I like.  They all say they hate fake breasted skinny whores as I like thicker whores with meat and real breast that type of bullshit but when it comes down to it, you will find that they are all talking shit.  

So I was like fuck, Im just gonna sit tight and read a bible while HK WB finishes.  I scouted around abit and fuck, I found this skinny fake breasted really young looking whore with a banging body.  She was honestly 10/10 as looks are concerned for $500 as this is the standard rate for Hop Yee. Man she was so dam hot and she kept asking me that if I want a bbbj for an extra $100.  Fuck no.  If I am stupid enough to pay her $100 she will lick the shaft of my cock for 2 seconds and call that a BBBJ.  Honestly I am lucky that bbbj aint my thing as you will not get it unless you go to fake kareokes or Yuen Long beauty pageant gigs.  She gave me bad looks and terrible service in bed in the sense that she was rushing and complaining that her pussy hurts.  Very restrictive as she knows that she is banging hot.  I took my time and fucked her hard for 20 minutes until I came.  She genuinely hated me,....LOL  Looks were good but service was close to -4/10......LOL

HKWB often goes in for more than an hour and then tells me that the whore loves his cock = he is a WF and paid for 1.5 hours for one shot.  It is fine if he is rich but I scouted around abit more and found this skinny whore with a face of a china doll with big eyes dressed in a black bra and black under wears.  Fine, might as well kill some time.  So I go in and the more I look at her, the more she aint that great, like I saw make up which covered her pimples.  Then it turns out that she has loose flesh and she has a bit more meat that I like.  Then I saw tattoos and realized she is only like 6.5/10.  Whatever, I got into an argument with a whore last time jipping me off $300 for going in and backing out so I might as well.

Man, the fuck was banging, she let me finger her and she was really wet.  The fuck was long like 20 minutes and she reactions was real all the way.  She likes my cock rubbing against her clit so she would move my cock out and rub it on her clit alot of the time.  Contracting pussy and most of all she moved my hands on her asshole twice.  From my professional analysis she like guys sticking their finger into her asshole while fucking.  So I  shoved my fingers into her asshole but it was too dry.  She moved my head too suck her nipples at the same time while fingering her asshole and fucking her is when her pussy got so tight.  The thing is that I felt like performing acrobats doing all that at once and hard for me to cum.  I kept sweating and she wiped my sweat of my head and body with the curtains.....LOL  Then I got out of the complexed acrobatic moves and jut fucked her hard until i finished.  She was crazy in bed.

On a separate time that I scouted hop yee myself, it was a Wednesday night and I walked up from the bottom floor.  It was dead and all closed with only one to two whores from the first to the 5th floor.  I was like why is it so dead?  Got up to the 6th floor and walked right into a fucking police raid.  Fuck, there were 7 cops who looked like total gangsters yelled at me asking what I am doing there.  I was like I am here to "diu hai" and one of them just came at me like he wanted to kick my ass so I ran down the stairs and they didnt chase me but heard them swearing saying that asshole this and that.  Fuck, scary experience.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 13:07