威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-6-8 15:26:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-6-8 16:09 編輯

Whore #1
So yeah, it been really dam hot in HK.  I fucking couldnt get my cock up with one of my favorites little waterfall who doesnt mind me sweating on her so I had to scout around a bit more.  As I was walking past the biggest gig in Temple Street I come across the keeper and she tells me that this pork chop with blonde hair has bang service and she will let me do her for $220 which is a VIP discount.  I tell her that i wont even do her even if she pays me.  She tells me that there is this really young and smoking hot whore that she wants to hook me up with for $280.  I was like fine, let me see her first.  She was busy so I went to a stroll.  Came back and keeper was  gone and holy mutherfucker she was banging hot.  Nice innocent face with long black her and skinny as a stick.  I couldnt tell how her breast was like but she was just so banging hot and around 22.  So I go up to her and asked her how much and she was like $250 = fucking keeper tried to scam me, I grab her hand and ran off to her cannon room.  

Keeper sees me taking off with her and runs up and tells me she is $280, I yelled at the keeper and told her that she told me it was $250 so stop trying to rip me off.  Like WTF?  She is trying to scam $30 HKD = $5 CAD off me which is ridiculous.  The bitch pulls the young whore aside and askes her if I am talking shit and the whore was like no, I told him it was $250.  So the bitch comes tells me it is $280 and told the young whore that it is $280 as well = fucking piss me off, scamming me right in front of my face and stilll expected me to do her = she thinks it's my first day = WF.  I was really furious and told the keeper that I still aint in the cannon room yet and still got the option to not do her because it aint about the money and more about the principle.  I put up a whole verbal fight breaks out in the middle of  temple street with everyone looking at us and how this aint way to do business if you treat your customer like WFs as you got caught lying on the fucking spot so because of principle so if you think I will still tap her, you are correct because she is banging hot...LOL  Fuck man, I was about to cum in pants looking at her so took her up to the cannon room anyways so I will deal with the keeper later as tapping the banging young whore was most important.

Got up to the cannon room and it literally smelt like shit and asked the whore why that was.  She told me that the shit pipes busted and the floor was soaked with shit water.  I had to jump to spots where it was dry to get to the bed and had to take off my clothes and place it on the corner of the bed.  I saw like brown pieces of shit and vegetable on the floor and it smelt really bad.  I asked her how a banging hot whore like yourself can stand fucking and living in a room like this.  Whatever as long as the whore was hot.  She tells me that someone will fix this soon shows the conditions of the cannon room.  So she took off her clothes and my god, she is super skinny like  stick 5'6 and her breast was perfect water drop shaped natural bcup breast with pink nipples and fit abs = banging goddess.  I must say these were the nicest natural breast I ever seen in my whoring career.  She was really nice and talked to me trying to tum me cause I was really pissed off at the 8 pall keeper.  She came up and gave me DFk which is non existent in HK and fucking tight pussy, I tapped her long and hard and came.  Excellent fuck but Ive only seen her once there at temple street.

Whore #2
So the hottest coworker in my department is Alice, smoking hot HK girl that comes talks to me at work sometimes.  My boss and I both want to tap her.  He tells me one day that there is a Alice look alike = banging.  We go to temple street and we spotted Alice look alike and it was 90% Alice at work.  So I tell Alice look alike that she looks like my coworker whom I want to fuck.  She tells me that her cannon room is in the turf of another gig so we will have to go through the back alleys to get to her cannon room as she cannot be see on the street of her competitors gig or else triad gang fight will break out.  So I was like ok.  She grabs onto me in teh back alley and she tells me that she is scared of rats in the back alley.  I tell her that I am really brave and not scared of these thing and will protect her for life.  She giggles and hugs onto me hard = I am a real man whom will protect my whore.

We got up to her cannon room and as I was trash talking her and taking off my cloths a I felt something drop off the ceiling and crawling on my back, I reach towards my back and swiped a huge crocroche off my back and it fell on the floor, I freaked out and jumped onto the bed screaming while the whore jumps off the bed and kills the crochroache.  Dam, I immediately placed on a cool look on my face like stephen chow and tell the whore that I was testing her if she is scared of little insects as I definitely aint scared but just want to give her a test.  I pushed her down and she was so tight in terms of the meat on her ass and thighs were so tight.  Skinny and acup breast.  Absolutely beautiful face as she looks like my coworker.  I tapped her for a long time and she complained and told me she doesnt like guys fucking her that long.  Got it off and she tells me that I am a pussy.  Fucking bitch still doesnt understand that i wasnt scared of crochroches.  I will forgive her for her ignorance and that is why she will be a whore for life as she cannot see the real truth in people.

Conclusion
The price of $280 that I got charged for tapping Bicycle was probably a scam that I fell for.  We should never tap a whore if the keeper is scamming us.  So the temple street keeper wants to play right?  No problem I will jack her just like I did to the Toronto beauty pageant gig keepers.  Same shit will happen, they will lose the game and then hate me.  As a wolf I will no let this slip and mark my words that I will jack the bitch back hard when she tried to mess with the notorious cataztrophe of S8.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2019-6-10 22:29:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Ah interesting story but being in a shit filled room is just no.
發表於 2019-6-12 19:10:48 | 顯示全部樓層
Be safe, right now hk is not safe with politics arguing with polices. PTU dressed like Tiger clubs. Arguing with keeper on the street ripping you just bad. I feel like hk dont have a good garage system like in canada.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-6-16 05:32:09 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-6-16 05:34 編輯
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-6-12 19:10
Be safe, right now hk is not safe with politics arguing with polices. PTU dressed like Tiger clubs.  ...

You are right lost dignity bro, it is best to be quiet as $5 CAD probably isnt worth it for me to get in trouble with the law.

I vowed that I am enemies with the keeper who scammed me.  Every time I walk past, she tells em this and that and I ignore her CAUSE i am never going to fuck at her gig anymore.  Then when my favorite whore bicycle came back today, I brought the keeper some cake so I can see bicycle....LOL  From bicycle's sources, she knows I hate her keeper and seeing me act like a dog to her keeper when she is back made her realize I love her off and I got banging service with a top notch hot and young china doll faced whore.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 14:44