Ass Attack Alexa @ Moonwaiting [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2019-7-14 13:09:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I am not writing a super detailed report but here you go anyway.

Heard about the bro saying Alexa is having a good nice ass and got a chance to go to Richmond Hill area, so made a phone call with keeper and couldn't wait to go check out Alexa.
Arrived there on time, up to the unit and Alexa opened the door and first impression to me her face is above average, probably will look back when seeing her on the street, of course my first thing was to stare at her ass, great shape with little booty, i could feel my little brother upward and saying salute. Had a gentle hug back to room after she took off her clothes, oh man, that is a fucking round meaty ass I felt surprised, not the american/european type I been imagining, but for an asian girl - that ass is well built and shaped.  

During the SF2, I couldn't control myself to touch and hold her butt until she said " please turn around"... to shower my back.  Water flute is on the menu and very soft, without teeth feel but a quick one as well. Back to the room, as usual, she started her routine body/nipples licking, then down to gentle soft bbbj, gradually turned to 69 position, digit was allowed, natural water, wet enough to get into action. To eliminate thousand words of details, we had dfk, missionary, reverse-cowgirl and doggy is the most enjoyable, full of energy. Not taking too long, boom and done.
We chit-chat knowing she was really a pilates teacher (no wonder she has nice ass, lol)  before in korea, but she had a car accident and insurance not covering enough, so that's reason she needed to earn some money, felt bad to her but at the same time - i was happy as got a chance to see her.  I told her few times during the session, her butt is unforgettable, lol

Face - 8.5 not bad at all, maybe a bit of plastic surgery done, but i couldn't tell.
Body - 9.5, B+ or C natural tits, smooth snow white skin, oh man her ass is the highlight
Service - 9.0 I got what i want, so didn't ask about RIM or CIM
Attitude and communication - 9.0 very pleasant girl, able to please, great english to communicate.
Repeat - Definitely yes

Let me know bros  if there are girls with super nice asses, for sure to visit. ;)  

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2019-7-15 00:15:15 | 顯示全部樓層
I can see that you are quite satisfied from your score.  
But it is hard to find more Asian girls with the ass for your liking.  
May be just once in a while but you are lucky to have Aroma and Alexa two in a row...
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-7-17 00:22:11 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2019-7-15 00:15
I can see that you are quite satisfied from your score.  
But it is hard to find more Asian girls wi ...

looks like Sheila @ MW is the next Ass Attack I am going for, any bros tried.?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 08:24