金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-8-19 14:04:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-8-19 14:06 編輯

So Shanghai street is a long whoring street that runs from PE to Jordan.  In Jordan, it is filled with MPA who stands and solicitates on the side of the street just like the Temple Street street walkers as it is parallel to Temple street which is a 30 second walk from it.  There are 2 $250 FS street walker gigs with pretty hot whores.  5 FS street walker gigs on Temple street.  Then when it gets to MK, it turns into horse baskets.  There are at least 10 to 15 horse baskets on MK Shanghai street.  Then when shanghai street gets to PE, there are 5 one story 141 buildings.  4 of them are thai 141s and one of them is a mainland china 141 place.  All thai whores sells for $300 and china ones are older ones for $400 denoted with neon pink lights.

There are Thai gems at these buildings who are skinny young and fake breasted.  Went delivering tangerines and saw this one thai whore who was banging skinny, young and most of all with these c cup fake breast.  Jpwever, I forgot if she had a nice ass or not.  I rang her door bell and she opened.  I was like banging, but I wasnt to check the rest out.  Saw the rest and banging thai whore was the hottest.  HKWB tells me that he wants her so he goes rings the door bell.  She doesnt open.  As HKWB was leaving she opened the door and pointed at me saying that she wants me to go in = this whore knows handsome guys = excellent taste.  She can see from my breathing patterns that I can fuck her hard and long is what she was attracted to.  

So I go in and she takes a shower with me.  Man she was totally smoking and young.  Short BJ and then when I got on top of her, it looked like she loved it.  Humped her 3 times and she was like hurry the fuck up and fuck harder.  When are you going to cum?  We were also in a missionary position that was very hard for me to move as she was blocking me out with her skinny legs and I was sweating as it was really hot at the same time as the air condition was not cool at all.  Humped her for a bit more and got soft as she didnt look like she wanted to fuck and pushed me off her within 5 minutes of fucking her = award winning attitude.  I was really pissed off.  She tells me that she will jack off for me but her attitude was just so bad that I lost interest in her despite her banging looks.

Cursing quietly while reaching into my wallet short of breath as it is so hot, I grabbed 3 100 dollar bills for her after I got dressed.  Left and went and ate sugar water with HKWB while venting my anger.  HKWB comforted me and as we were done eating sugar water, I reached into my wallet and wanted to pay the bill with the $500 dollar bill.  Fuck I didnt find it.  Did I just give the dumb whore a $500 dollar bill thinking it was a $100 bill?  Fuck, I ended up giving her $700 instead of $300.  What a fucked up night.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 07:13