關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-2-12 21:54:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Been long over due for this review because Ive been busy with work lately. Tired Sophie as I heard she was tall and had the model type look and it was a Sunday night and I felt the need to rejuvenate myself for the working week. Hehe

Face 7.3 out of 10: Looks a bit older then I expected, considering she should be a model. Not much blemishes on face but if i had to guess her age, i would say she is about late 20s.

Body 7.7 out of 10: Defintely tall, i would say 170cms but her booty is not as round as I would like. Cant remember if she had real or fiake tits. Not entirely skinny model type, more of bigger size women if i had to describe it.

Service 7 out of 10: Shower for two was good, we chatted but no BBBJ in the shower.  Move onto the bedroom and i wanted her to try on some stocking but it took about 5-7 mintues for her to find it. Afterwards, i told her to put on the same black dress she wore in the pictures, it actually didnt look quite sexy on her than i thought.  I wanted her to put on some heels, so we could DFK a bit but she felt awkward and it seems like she wanted to do the normal Kimchi routine.  

Anyways, she told me to lie down and gave some titty and body massage. Didnt do much for me, I flipped over and she proceed to tease me with some BBBJ. It was decent, i try to grab her head and DT her, she kinda brushed my hand out of the way. I asked for 69 and said NO because some excuse of pain down there.  At the moment, I knew it was going downhill from there, we did the usual missionary, doggy and cow girl.  It was an okay fuck but I want to finish with a highlight of CIM. I asked her and she declined, asked her again and she still said no.  I always thought the answer no means try harder. LOL.

Finally finished and I was actually gasping for air, as i believe I did most of the work.  She gave me a little massage, then we showered and i left.

Repeat: Nope, too many NOs

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-2-18 00:33:21 | 顯示全部樓層
Oh no ass aint as perfect........if she aint skinny tit dont matter anyways.  Thanks for the review, better luck next time!

Tried Barbie who was hot due to the tit info you gave last time = banging.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 01:06