找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 7727|回復: 4

Carly @Angel Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-2-18 18:20:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Lostdignity 於 2016-2-18 19:04 編輯

I went to visit Angel spa this afternoon.  I was warmly greeted by the receptionist, I seen her before at VIP. I said to the reception I been to Honey and VIP Spa and I know this spa is connected with Honey.  But the receptionist said Honey, VIP alamgated. Then I mentioned I tried Vivian, Fiona, Tracy, and Sophia at VIP and Honey respectively.

My session for today was 30 minutes for $40. Carly was introduced by the recpetionist, I glanced and I chose her because she was slim and fit body, tall too, her boob size is real B cup. She speaks perfect English and Cantonese. She said she isin her last year of univerisity/college. I didn't ask for additional I personally preferred Tracy face more, but both Tracy and her has bodies that I love.  I went to take a shower before my session began. I didnt look at the clock, either did the mm, so I dont remember when I started after hopping to the bed. Later she asked me what special would I like to have today then I asked her what do you have. She listed BS, HJ and BJ. She said if I combine BS with BJ it will be $100. Then I said yes, sure why not. As she were serving me I kept on looking at her and it kinda reminded me of two mm. Please brothers help me confirm whether if I seen her before. I told her I seen you before somewhere. She told me, must be VIP, and I said way before VIP opened. In my mind I am sure I havent seen her at VIP before even though they changed their names all the time. The two mm that reminded me that I have seen her before were Kayla from D4U, but I remembered she is not that slim. The other one is the famous long leg HK Rumi. I personally felt that the mm I saw today was Rumi. After she began BS, it was more like BJ with condom. I tried to reach her boobs but not able to, she felt I wasn't relax. I said I will feel better if she could blow me without condom. I mean bj with condom was great, she was using her tongues and stroking it. A few minutes later she suggested I can offer CIM for extra $20. I said sure. End result was I came in her mouth. Before I leave I asked when she is working, she said Monday Thursday and Friday but next week only Thursday and Friday because she is moving house to a new place. Also she gave me a strawberry candy. Lastly I asked why you don't offer FS, she said she does but too old customer not new customer.

Service: 9
Face: 7.5
Body: 9 Slim, boob size are not too small and not too big, palm size perfect for grapple.
Repeat: Yes, if I have more money lol

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-2-18 20:09:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for your detail review brother. Will check her out shortly.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-2-19 09:50:00 | 顯示全部樓層
I go way back with this girl when I was a newbie....
 樓主| 發表於 2016-2-19 10:35:19 | 顯示全部樓層
BRO catastrophe, can you confirm if Carly at Angel spa was Rumi or Kayla from D4U?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-2-19 23:23:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2016-2-19 10:35
BRO catastrophe, can you confirm if Carly at Angel spa was Rumi or Kayla from D4U?

I never seen kayla before, but my WB seen carly and Kayla and tells me it's 2 different people.  I have no idea who rumi is as all the rumi's I know are Korean.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 02:05