關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-3-7 22:09:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow brothers, it's been a while since I wrote a review.  There is a short of talent out there and supplies are limited.  Anyways, I tired to book Lydia the other day but she was not available. I did some research on Hannah and most reviews were good for a Korean Milf. Reminising my times with PIA, I trusted my instinct and booked.
Face 7/10 : I believe she is in her early 30s but face looks well taken care of. The entire place is dim as hell, from the opening of the door to the bedroom, it was hard to get a clear look at her face. I believe only in the washroom where it was better lit that I was able to judge better.  A little heavier on the make up with eye liner.  No visible surgery that I noticed.

Body 7/10 : People mention that her boobs were a bit saggy, but i didn't find that was case at all. Bum was saggy and it was evident when she was wearing her thong. Don't get me wrong, she still looks nice and fit for her age but nothing when you compare to a young or late 20 year old.

Service 8/10: Really talkative throughout the session. She helped me undress and folded my clothes. Shower for 2 and asked me if I wanted BBBJ in the shower, how could I decline? On to the bedroom, my usual routine is ask them to put stockings on and stand up in heels and have a DFK session first but she was pushy on telling me to lie down. I 'm like great, typical kimchi routine here it comes. Her skills were above average, no rimming and her BBBJ techinque was quite different where she would use two hand to pull your foreskin back to blow you. Not something that I enjoyed.  After a few minutes, she asked "condom?" Not sure why she was in a rush but we had plenty of time and I told her not yet. We switched for 69 and she was super sensitive in that area while I face fuked her a bit.  Afterwards, on comes the dom, she put on some lube and went on top, she knows how to ride but I can tell she was tired and didnt' want to do much work other than lie there. She asked to swtiched to missionary and I compiled because i like to be in control.

This was the highlight of the session because she was complaining how hard my dick was, probably because I jerked off earlier in the afternoon, she moaned loudly when I went deep in and out, I made sure I spread her legs wide open with my arms keeping her legs up. We DFKed and surprisingly, her lips were really soft and during that time I got her to give me light moans while were dfking.  She begged me to go slowly, I said yes but occasionally, I went deep in and she looked like she was in pain a bit.  I gave her a break and we swtiched to doggy, not bad of a view, i went strong a bit and she took it good. Got tired and lied down doing doggy, I spread her legs apart and really paced myself. Finaly, I wanted to finish during the missionary position, spread eagle style and blew my load. She massaged me for a bit and we chatted about life and living in toronto.  Showered, she helped me put on my socks, shoes and off I went with a peck on the lips.

Repeat: Probably not

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2016-3-9 23:45:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review but early 30s not MCOT

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-3-10 00:50:49 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice Detail.  Any other better ones?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-3-11 00:57:25 | 顯示全部樓層
Jerk off earlier! No fun after man.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-3-11 20:32:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Jerk off last longer, i'm a sadistic.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-3-12 12:41:11 | 顯示全部樓層
cbcboi 發表於 2016-3-11 20:32
Jerk off last longer, i'm a sadistic.

Poor Hannah
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-4-7 02:25:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Don't worry, I am more lazy than you are when it comes to reviews....LOL

Good control of the session.  

Not for me cause pull my foreskin, I will punch her out (not talking about S&M).

Man, not many good ass you encountered lately just like not many good fake breast for me either except for my favorite 50 year old C9.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 18:55