關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-3-22 22:55:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow brothers, haven't been active as much as i've been lazy with my reviews. Nevertheless, i always make sure I post my TOFTTs.  Browsed around, notice that the descrption said service Queen Amber and she was going for $150 instead of the standard $140, figured it must be good.

Face 7.2/10 - I would say the picture is heavily photo shop and about 60% look a like.  Looks like late 20s or early 30s. Facially not bad for her age, looks like she wore big eye contacts to make herself a little cuter. Kinda goes well with eye contact during BBBJ.  No visible signs of scars or bad skin, very natural look and not much make up.

Body 7/10 - If you are an ass guy, then she may not suit you, as she is very flat. Boobs were decent, can't remember if it was fake or real, I don't really care anymore, as long as i can suck on them during missionary and foreplay.

Service 7.5/10 - Not sure i would put her up there with the legends, but it was BBBJ in the shower, balls sucking and lots of eye contact. On to the bedroom, it was standard kimchi service and the only thing that i would comment on is her tongue. She knows how to play with your cock by licking the shaft and maintaining eye contact throughout the BJ. She flipped over and initiated 69 and DATY for a bit but I tapped out to start main course as my session was booked for HH.
She goes on top first with reverse cow girl, the view was not bad because it was clear view on my cock being sucked in by her pussy. I guess because if you have a flat ass, it's easier penetration. lol.  MIssionary she was very flexible as she spread open her legs and allowed me to thurst easily, not that tight and she was not entirely responsive to my hard pounding.  Switched to doggy and penetration view was nice to see from behind but it got bored quickly and I finally decided to finished during missionary.  We showered and try to talk for a bit but her english is really poor. SHe defintely tries hard to please and attitude was good.  

Repeat : probably not, only if i want to see a close up penetration view.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2016-3-22 23:48:26 | 顯示全部樓層
I'd tried her as well but she is way too off from the photos. A disappointed meal.

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-3-24 07:05:48 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry for you

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-4-7 02:14:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Bro, can you try help me remember the most important detail?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 07:22