關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-5-4 21:00:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow hunters, got some info that Honey babe has a new girl and keeper said very pretty and must see. Timing fit my schedule, so I went to have a look without any expectations.  On top that, she told me it was Dim Sum and it peaked my interest, as I havent tired one in a long time.
Face 7.7 - 8 out of 10: I would say that first glance, she had the immediate attraction with a very nice smile. I like the setting of the place because itès an open concept and you get to choose which girl you want.  Make up was nicely done as it was not too heavy and just right amount of eyeliner.

Body 8 out of 10: I would say the pictures on the website is 100% her and if you like a slender body then she is right for you. She has average tits and ass, and normally she doesnt fit my style but something about her made me curious.  I figured it was her high heels and white outfit that made her look more sexy.

Service 8 out of 10: Normal shower for 2 no BBBJ, told me to lie down to start.  She did the kimchi routine but she added a hot water for water flute.  It felt nice as I havent had it in a while.  Good suction and really takes her time to give you a nice BBBJ. She plays with your cock and rubs it against her nipples.  No daty as I tired asking her and I figure it was rare for Dim Sum places to offer this. Cow girl was nice, as she was super tight, she says to me that it feels soooo good and I knew she wasnt lying by her facial expression.  

We switch to missionary and she pulled me in closer to let my cock go deep into her, the highlight of the session is really watching her take my JJ.  She wanted it rough and I gave it to her good, we switch to doggy position and she grabbed my hand to place it on her tits. She told me to grab it hard and I compiled and really pounded her hard from the back, she loved it with good moans.  Finally, i wasnt able to hold back much longer and released my load.  Lied down and we chatted about singapore and about life.  Down to earth type of girl, enjoys sex if she likes you.

Repeat : a couple more times

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-5-4 21:17:56 | 顯示全部樓層
但地方有些dirty

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-5-5 08:53:47 | 顯示全部樓層
so. you see other wolves? lol

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-5-6 19:51:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Open concept, if you dont like you can leave. Other girls walk around with high heels and showing off their skimpy outfits. Kind of like in a strip club
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 08:35