關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-5-20 22:17:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Looks like we maybe heading into a dry spell for the next few months.  Not sure what's good out there now, but Vivian @ SexyCat caught my eye.  Text the keeper and he highly recommend that is she good based on customer feedback.
My original appointment got cancelled, so I figured this was plan B for me.

Face 7/10 - Natural beauty with light make up on. Not your typical dolled up Korean look, more of a mature girl in her late 20s.  Foundation on her face was okay, light blemishes when you look closesly.  Not a head turner if you are checking out the face.

Body 8.5/10 - Defintely a head turner if you are checking out her ass, I long awaited for a big booty since PIA left and she defintely resembles her type of shape.  Natural B cup titties and not enhanced.

Service 9.5/10 - I figured if it wasn't the face that the keeper was recommending, then it must be the service.  Great smiles when she opened the door, talkative and easy going.  We undressed and she helped me fold my clothes and put them down nicely.  Normal shower routine and I expect some BJ while i'm in there, but she surprised with some deep throat right away, I was impressed and played along and started to fuck her face. She gagged on it few times and swallowed my entire JJ. Some DFK as we moved into the bedroom, told her to put some stockings on because that ASS needs to be admired and spanked. She put them on and came back with some heels, she posed in front of the mirror and I couldn't help myself but to DFK while grabbing her ASS. She then squats down to give me a BBBJ, oh man that position is so sexy.  I sat down at the end of the bed while she was on her knees, giving me full eye contact while sucking me off. Felt like a king that was being worshipped.
More BBBJ, then we swtiched to 69, she was clean shaven down there and I got a chance to fuck her face and put leg over her head to push her down. Something I learned from watching JAP AV. LOL  Missionary was the first position, she spreaded her legs wide open, asking me to fuck her hard. Good moaner and she said she loves the way I bang, not sure if she a good actress but she didn't use KY at all.   Highlight of the session was standing doggy with her bending over while I was banging her from behind. It was the best view ever, with her wearing heels and taking it from behind,  I also had her spread that ASS for a better look.  She did chinese cow girl afterwards and I went at it hard, she was either in pain or in pleasure but her moans were defintely loud.  Last postion was doggy, quite tired already but I had to do pound away and give her ASS a big spank. It was a firm SMACK, she loved it.  Finally, finished with CIM, then we head to the shower to clean up. Time was tight, we kissed and said good bye.

Repeat : Yes if i'm looking for service

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-5-20 22:52:36 | 顯示全部樓層
"put leg over her head to push her down"...lol..I feel sorry for the girl.  This is a difficult pose
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 11:10