Lemon @ Pandoragirls (english)

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-6-23 16:06:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Yesterday evening, I decided to see Lemon on the way home. Waited for my time and I walked to the door and met Lemon.  I was greeted by a very innocent looking girl with long wavy brown hair.

She has really nice lips, which was so good to kiss and FK was fantastic (learnt a few new tricks).  I took my shoes off and she said in her broken English yesterday was I here too.  I said yes how do you know, she recognized the shoes.

We tip toed back to her room, because Solar also had a customer and she was worried we would make noise, what a funny and cute girl.  She has the attitude of an innocent girl, but I can tell that these girls tend to have a freaky side.  She is very light, picking her up was easy while I carried her to the shower.  

Basic shower routine, and water flute.  Now back to the bed, I requested her to lay on her stomach so I could kiss her body, so I started at her head and all the way down to her butt for some DATO, she really enjoyed that.  I moved over to her feet, and she got tiny feet, but has my favorite long second toe.  I love sucking on that toe.

Quickly mouth washed and went to DATY, and she was moaning really good, fully shaved kitty and she wiggles a lot when aroused like Cathy did when I DATY with her.   We switch and she sits on top of me, this is where I got a good look at her.  Very sleek eyes and beautiful long brown hair.  This girl loves to DFK, and she will lick you all over.

The BBBJ routine is really good, always has a hand, boob or knee touching your cock while roaming.  She’s petite with B cup bust and she alternates from a rapid and strong BBBJ to soft and caressing BBBJ, with lots of slurping sounds.  Towards the end she pops your tip with her lips which almost made me cum.

We only did two positions because she was so tight, and I can feel her tightening her pussy the entire time I pound her.  She spat on her fingers and rubbed he pussy before sitting on my cock, which was a bit big for her.  She rode for about 5 minutes and we both had our first orgasm.  She is really tight, I could feel all the bumps and ridges of her pussy walls, it was amazing.  Very much like Serina of MW back in the day.

2nd round,  we did MISH and this girl is not only tight but she is shallow as well, when I got to control the depth and angle I really could feel I was push all the walls in her.  After about 10 minutes of varying speeds she had her second orgasm, and lock her hips and legs so I couldn't pump anymore.   

Overall this girl has all the cute attitude about her, some english skills but makes an effort to sound cute and innocent she is always smiling, but when she in the bed absolute freak, biting, DFK, nipple twisting.  Girl is like Jekyll and Hyde.

Face: 8/10
Body:8/10
Attitude: 10/10 – cute and aims to please
Service: 10/10 - for being so tight

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-6-23 16:07:38 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-6-23 21:30:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for your first review
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-3 06:57:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Your review is right on the mark. Will give my review today.
Thanx
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 18:37