關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-6-30 21:02:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello my fellow brothers, it's been a while because i haven't been in the hunting scene lately. The weather is nicer and often times i'm downtown checking out all the nice pretty girls down there. Anyways, I attend a wedding during the weekend and at the end of the night, I was really tempted to fuck and I didn't want to go home and jerk off so i messaged MW. Asked for Jessie, keeper said she was full and recommended SUA. I asked if she had good service, she replied "yes, Very Good."  It was late at night and i was limtied with options so i booked it and drove over there right after the wedding. Got to the place, parking was easy and it was super nice during the night.
Face 6.5/10: Not MCOT, she had heavy eye bags and facially her skin was very dull and no shine or mositurer on her face.  Light make up and visible blemish. I would say if she dolled her up more, she would look better.

Body 7-10: Normal ass, not flat, boobs i believe were natural maybe B-C cups. Not really smooth skin, kinda of rough, not sure if she takes care of herself well.

Service 8.5/10: Defintely above average kimchi service. Shower for two, dfk in the shower and BBBJ. Helped you tired off and I waited for her at the bed, decide to spice things up a bit and told her to put on some stockings. She didn't have heels so it was a downer. Told her to pose in front of the mirror as we dfk a bit, she slowly worked her way down to my JJ and gave me a BBBJ in front of the mirror. I sat down the edge of the bed and she was on her knees and sucking me off. I have to say that is my favourite position as I feel like a king when i'm being sucked off like that. BBBJ was okay compared to what i gotten before, there was some DT action and face fucked her for a bit in front of the mirror.  We did some 69 and her kitty was kind of dry and not the heathliest looking so i only DATY for a bit. She went on top first and knows how to ride but i like to be in control and began thrusting her hard and she was moaning loudly as I was able to control the pace. We later did missionary and I had full control over my moves, went deep to make her feel it and pound her hard to make her moan. It's not easy being good but it's years of practice. LOL. We did doggy a bit, it was a okay view and i knew i had to finish with CIM, she nodded and was okay with it. I posed in front of the mirror and she sucked me off slowly and I had to use my hands and finally blast my load into her mouth. I believe she sucked every single dropped and finally spat it out in the garbage can. We layed down to rest for a bit, i was the last  customer and i see that she was in a rush to finish and call it a night. So we showered and left and i beleive we sill had about 5-10 minutes to spare for my session.  I didn't mind but felt i should have booked Half hour for late night appointment. Lesson learned.

Repeat : No

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-1 01:09:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Why didn't u ask her to swallow...lol

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

活躍會員

發表於 2016-7-1 09:16:59 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks fur review , I like big boob more

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-2 00:11:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Tried her today, she is not too bad , service was great!

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-7-2 12:27:14 | 顯示全部樓層
yes, service was good, but the flow from her was lacking
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 14:37