Alice @ Pandora Girl [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-19 12:30:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Finally had the chance to see Alice again. Saw her before she left Toronto and have been looking forward to her return ever since.  While I was taken in by her good looks, fantastic personality and great service the first time I saw her, the second meeting, was even better.   Once the door opened I walked in and she recognized me right away.  A little chit chat and we went to the room where she start to hug and kiss me.  I must say that Alice possesses very soft lips and her dfk is very sensual. While kidding she starts to undress me and I her. Alice has beautiful eyes and I would definitely rate her on the higher end of the scale in terms of looks.  Her body is all natural and I find her breasts amazing. Her reddish hair does suit her.

The SF2 is similar to Barbie's in some ways but Aice has a more sensual way to it. It doesn't feel forced and it really feels like she is enjoying herself. Afterwards she gets out of the shower and dries me off and I head off to the room while she finishes drying herself off.  What follows was a totally amazing experience. Her skills are very very good and just looking at her beautiful face was worth the price of admission. Unlike many other women, Alice keeps her unit well lit. No need to guess how she looks in a well lit place.

Definite repeat for me.  IMHO, she is one of the more attractive Korean women here. For overall experience, she is in my top 5 of those currently working.

She looks a bit like kpop singer Taeyeon.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-7-19 12:55:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Are you sure? I like Taeyeon very much man
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題