關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-31 01:06:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Looks - 6.5 / 10
Bambi is a Canadian born Asian and the very white washed type.  I am not sure what nationality of Asian she is since I only spoke English to her.  She is considered a spinner but has some body fat around her waste.  Look at her skin and there are a lot of scars and scratches.  Not the best skin.  Face wise, I can see make up covering up her freckles and she doesn't have the best looking face but not ugly at the same time.  I would say her looks are just acceptable.  Probably around mid 20s.

Service - 9/10
Cheerful and outgoing.  Long BBBJ until you tell her to stop and felt good.  Opted in for anal service for an additional $60.  Asshole was small, used lots of lube and I had fun poking it in but when it got in the tunnel inside her ass was not as tight and doesn't contract like the pussy.  Did anal MSOP.  It didn't seem like she was enjoying it as much but she did bared in.  Her body gestures during the act suggested that she wasn't that comfortable which got me even more excited.  Started slow and then rammed her ass in hard to finish.  Very accommodating and not rushed.  Lots of DFK while during the action and she went all in during DFK and allowed as much as I wanted.   Minus one for the double talk.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 04:13