多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 4791|回復: 11

CBC Crystal @ Sweet Lover [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-7-31 20:18:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

First of all, thank you both  Brother Cataztrophe for your review and Mr. Danger (your help). Finally get to meet this finest hidden gems  after Bro Cataztrophe wrote his review two weeks ago?.? We spoke English through the whole time, I agree only little accent from her and great figure. I told her I been trying to book her for a while. She has a great smile and very sincere. Perfect B cup (my favourite size, big enough for grapple), looks great with that black push up bra to support her B cup. Her legs are skinny and pale. I can see veins on her thighs and arms. She was wearing a white  t-shrt and a yoga/gym pant today. I would say she is mid twenties too, definitely havent past 25, I would say 23 youngest and 25 oldest.

I had one hour session with her,  and I wish I can stay longer.  For those who knew my taste and read my review I like CBC. It was not enough, only had one shot. After shower we got on to the bed, she told me to laid down for some massage. She asked if she can put on baby oil for the massage. The massage was great, then she asked me to flip over. She began kissing my body, mostly my chest and nipples. She then grab dom and put it on. She gave me 5 to 6 minutes CBJ. She shaved down there, it was beautiful, I had 3 minutes of 69.  Then I went on top of her, when I slowly put it in, I was like so tight, shortly banged, I blew and  pulled my little bro out. she grabbed toilet roll sheets and slowly pulled the dom out. Wrapped my little bro with toilet sheet, and asked me to laid down for more massage. I wanted another shot, so I asked did it past 30 minutes and she said yeah.  After the massage, we showered and we changed. She asked if I can hug her, I gave her a warm hug.

Repeat: Defintely if next time I had the chance and if she is still here
Face: 7.5, compare to CBC Stella from MW, Stella is prettier, VBC (vietnamese) Melissa or PBC (Flipino) Lily from Eden Dreams, I would say Crystal is prettier.
Body: 8, my favourite B cup breast and with the push up brea entice me even more, no need sexy lingerie from her
Service: 8, the massages were great, almost thought she have a license in massage

$280/1 hr

Please treat her nicely for those visit her

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-7-31 21:09:51 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 jagger 於 2016-7-31 21:11 編輯

Damn, nice pic (Crystal) on SL site too. Was roaming last night and in area. Decided to see if Apple was was in LamonSpa.
She was at QQ but stayed to see Sisi (Cici?). Will give review even though she didn't want me to.
Crystal on TDL

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-31 21:30:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Although Crystal is excellent in terms of service and attitude, it is sad to see that she is still in this industry....

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-31 22:21:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Too late bro, I fuck the shit out of her last time but she enjoys it so much...I will treat her softly next time
 樓主| 發表於 2016-7-31 22:22:22 | 顯示全部樓層
What does this comment meant? Everyone have their history

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-31 22:25:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2016-7-31 22:22
What does this comment meant? Everyone have their history

Who are you referring to?
 樓主| 發表於 2016-7-31 22:27:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry I was referring to eratim123, mobile version of this forum does not allow me to respond to the right person

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-31 22:44:11 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2016-7-31 22:27
Sorry I was referring to eratim123, mobile version of this forum does not allow me to respond to the ...

You will understand my feeling once you know her well.  Anyways, she is gorgeous and treating all of her customers very well.

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-31 23:21:13 | 顯示全部樓層
yuwangyong 發表於 2016-7-31 22:21
Too late bro, I fuck the shit out of her last time but she enjoys it so much...I will treat her soft ...

Yeah bro, I had it in her mouth for a long time and fucked her super hard too, but the more I fucked her in it seems like the more she wanted it harder, you know cant say no to that shit, it's disrespects if I don't give it to her.  Disrespects to my wallet hehe

Had to ask for a mountain due before I can take shower because the exercise was so intense.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-1 03:53:48 | 顯示全部樓層
LostDignity:  
Thanks for you review too!!!!  Glad you had a great time!  I tapped Crystal a while back before the Markham location was opened at another location and before SL was advertised.  I wanted to write this review for while back but never got the chance to until I saw her being advertised on S8 in the website is when I wanted to be the first one to review her as she is definitely someone I can write about as she has both the looks and service.

The Markham location is very hard for me to get to but I heard from my sources that Joey is just as good in terms of looks and service as crystal but only difference is that she isn't CBC so I am interested in seeing Joey.  So I am wondering if you saw Joey when you went for Crystal and if you can give me a visual of how she looks like as I am planning to see her next?

Danger Bro:
I heard that you passed on your special appointment with Crystal because you were busy.  So are you convinced now that there are 2 positive reviews on her?  I really recommend her to you, and yes my past recommendation of that C9 (name starts with R*b****) I admit was my fault...LOL  But I swear, Crystal isn't like that.

To the rest:  Please be gentle with Crystal!!!!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 00:44