關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-5 09:51:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Booked on Tuesday, sorry for the delay. Arrived too early and let know I was in the area to get apartment number. Got the call asking to whom I was seeing and was told Lemon was booked for that time but worked it out.
Lemon was behind door when entering. Very cute and tiny, wearing a baby doll , nice. She took my hand and a kiss as we headed to room. Walked upstairs in front of me to see that beautiful ass. Other brothers on the mark for her body but would say closer to an A cup. Undressed myself while watching her slither out of baby doll.

SF2 with shallow WF and first realized tongue skills. Reminded me of a tiny black girl in Scarborough many moons ago with amazing tongue action on shallow bbbjand nobody compared. Well Lemon, it took this long.

Back to the bed where she insisted I just lay down. Licked from ear to toes only to suck every toe and lick bottom of foot. Amazing, but did not finish there. Worked her way to JJ , a good 5 minutes then to balls to rimming. Her skills are unprecedented. Worked her way along to JJ, put on cover and said only in to there, measuring to half my size. I nodded in agreement as she mounted me. Seeing her ride me with me inside that tight shaved kitty was all I could bear. Started pounding and with her moans, unloaded.

Would have liked other positions but kinda let her have her way with me, with no regrets. Showered, LFK then edited. She said I should come see Solar next, that I would like her too.

Serv, 8.9
Lks,   8
Attitude, 8 ....fun, kidding around, laughing
Repeat, a definite maybe.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-8-5 12:33:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice long review man.
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2016-8-5 20:54:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Have u seen other girls too?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-8-6 07:09:25 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you sir!
I have not seen many lately, was kinda on hiatus for awhile. ....but definitely hit and miss before reading reviews and corresponding with the Bro's here.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 05:38