主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-19 20:17:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Dropped by to check out the lineup and saw Angela who is quite slim, dyed blond highlights and huge DD natural breast.  She is slightly darker than a Chinese girl,had curves/meat in the right places and quite fit.  She is the breast type and dolled up herself who is quite tall maybe 5'7.  Blinded me for a second is when I notice a half piece of diamond like jewelry she stuck on her teeth which resembled one of those black guys in a rap video.  Face is average.  Around Mid 20's.

She doesn't like SF2.  She knows how to use a bit of teeth for a BJ that felt really good at an average duration.  CG was kinda life threatening as when she bent down took a lot of skill to avoid her from LFK/DFK as if I am not careful I might get knocked out by her big head which might be life threatening..LOL  but she is very obedient in MISH and didn't rush me at all when I took a bit longer and moaned like she liked it when there was no chemistry.  She was very "how" so I felt like pounded her in hard, however not that it will hurt her as her pussy is a little bigger than average.  Very nice to me but her English was not that great and seriously giving off the "Me love you long time experience".

Somehow felt that she is experienced as she might had done it before.  Notice that I didn't use the term "banging" in this review as I can see how she is quite hot but not the extremely skinny type with fake breast that I love but she might be for big natural breast lover and really stood out of the lineup.

I think it is this girl but the actually person doesn't look like the photos as it might be taken a long time ago:

http://sweetielover.com/static/girl.htm?name=Angela

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-20 15:24:23 | 顯示全部樓層
A Thai?
Far and few between
Thanks

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-8-20 19:35:08 | 顯示全部樓層
jagger 發表於 2016-8-20 15:24
A Thai?
Far and few between
Thanks

Im not really sure if she is thai, but that is what the keeper told me.  She does look thai, but she would also pass for viet.  The website says Singapore!!!?!!!???  And she doesn't speak enough English for me to ask her....I guess communication with my JJ is limited...

All my JJ tells her is "Me love you long time".
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 06:01