關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2016-8-20 14:05:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Have a business trip on Thursday happened in Mississauga Always can't match the time for Sarah as she's Part time. Finally in the area and booking is suprisingly easy.  

I booked 45mins as I have to head for business afterward.  

Sarah has a very long legs hiding behind the door, looks young and decent also playful.  
Some say she is Korean some say she's vitenamese but she told me Korean so I believe this more.
The one said she's vitenamese may be a fake review I saw from other forum.
Boobs not very big I think approx C max. Pierced on her left boob so I'd avoided licked to it..lol..

We started with some lfk then I'd managed to get a very short dfk, but seems like she's careful about this so it just like a quick zip.
Sarah's BBBJ is good very passionate and patient with lots of eye contact my dick is rock hard right away.
I don't think she smoke as I can't smell any from her hair or mouth.  

We had multi-positions and I can tell she likes doggy very much and I pound very hard on her big ass she seems moaning very loud and juice all over the bed sheet.  I finished in missionary with her only for 1 shot as I only have 45 mins.  But that's enough for a nice session.

Sarah seems different than the others by the way she talks and her education background.  She likes to talk about her career in the
future with nursing and seems waiting for the day to come.  

I've seen CBC Crystal & Sarah and I like a little more Sarah than Crystal.  But saw bro Lostdignity is the other way around.  

CBC Crystal is too skinny for my liking so Sarah's body is a bit MCOT.
Face: 7.5
Body:8.5
Service: 9

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-20 15:14:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review Bro
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊