多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 3081|回復: 2

Yuki @ Refresh Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-8-29 13:24:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

After reading a review about Yuki @ Refresh Spa last night, I decided to visit her today @ approximately 11:30 AM. The spa is located on Yonge & Sheppard, front door was bad idea, so much people walking on the street. Once I got in, a chubby woman mm kept on selling herself, asking if I want her to do the service. I said no and I want to see Yuki first. Right after I said this, she insisted she was Yuki.

I asked to see others first. The chubby speaks terrible English and speak mandarin. Due to my hair style she asked if I m Korean. I was no, I only speak English and limited Cantonese. After a few calls, asking other mm to come out, she finally asked "YUKI" for me to see. Based on Bro's review, it was accurate that this is Yuki, excep she was wearing red orange 裙子 today, 挺年輕身材樣子又不錯的女生 (34C) slim, quite fit, no fat anywhere.  Today I only went for 30 minutes due to my first trial.  

YUKI真的年輕, the look doesnt look as young as Tracy from VIP spa and younger than Nana from Purple and Helen from QQ spa, but definitely at around 24-25. I told her I m member of Sex8, Mr. Danger recommended me, nice to see a young owner. She giggled and said the owner is an old lady, I m the manager of this spa. She said she usually is in the spa. Definitely would recommend going to see Yuki. She has no tattoo, but she is a smoker. I can smell her breath when she was kissing my nipples and my ears. There was no LFK or DFK.  The room was alright, quite clean for a location at Yonge Street area.

After massaging my back, she started fingering my little bro and asked what service I want. I said will you  do other than BS, she giggled again, maybe in the future she said. So today I had BS and CBJ.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-8-29 17:17:31 | 顯示全部樓層
YUKI幾好GA
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-8-30 12:34:37 | 顯示全部樓層
She is one of the hottest MP in the scene right now that I know of.  Not to mention when she gives a special body slide when she is on top, I don't know if she is conserving energy or if it is a special move that she has, but it sure feelings good.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 07:55