主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-28 22:29:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

More experienced with forums now and realize a lot of in and outs.  Seen some jap sex forums where keepers will be selling there own reviewers out forcing them to write shit for them is what I haven't experienced here in S8.  Some warrior sheriff in a jap forum is smart and uncontrollable due to his intelligence level.  He thinks he is all that pimping wannabe and as slick as he miscalculated the fact that his motives and goals for writing is extremely predictable vulnerable for money hungry keepers to leverage toward their advantage falling right into traps.   WAKE UP BUDDIE!!!!! And use yours brains like you claim all the time or is it just all talks?  This review is for you:

A friend from a while back called me up and told me that he opened a private gig that is opened only a few days of the week's got hot MMs.  He tells me that he is only server 50 to 60 customers that he knows well.  Got in saw this BANGING hot CBC MM who looked like she was 13.  Hesitated so asked for ID to prove that she is at least 19 and saw my key numbers => 1996 = bangin.  She was tall and skinny as a stick = MCOT.  ACup breast.  I spoke to her just to verify that she was CBC.  Purplish blonde hair that was shoulder length long box cut.  Face was pretty but I can though she looks more K than CBC.  Never had seen her in the market.  

The location was a new condo with sparkling floors and chandelier lighting, high class stuff for a beauty pageant.  As CBC and I walked to the washroom and during SFK, it was silent = cold = might get bad service which I was worrying about, once again I am introverted so didn't want to talk much.  It felt weird like she was banging hot stuff, but I didn't feel turned on for some reason.  Got into the room worrying and laid down in the bed worrying, suddenly she just jumps on top of me and DFKed me like MAD, I was like yeah service.  We DFKed like crazy which constituted the foreplay.  Then she popped on a condom and and gave CBJ and I was surprised that this young G gotz head game. Fast aggressive sucks.  However for some reason after all this foreplay, I wasn't really turned on.......

I've had similar experience with first day girls where their would be this smoking hot little package with no experience right in front of me and I will not react that well so I knew that the fact that I was not as turned on there was not my fault.  She then came on top of me and tried to insert my JJ into her shaved kitty but was very clumsy about it so I request her to lay down.  I got it in easily and realized that her pussy was the size of a fucking basketball hoop which I was surprised about.  I didn't even have to start of slow and just pound away.  Next I saw something that I had NEVER seen before, as I was pounding her she was moaning in a very unsexy way but was loud and she had this big smile on her face.  When she moaned it was almost like laughter of joy.  The last time I saw a female that happy with my performance was my mom when I won 2nd place in a math contest in elementary school.  I thought it was a rare bangin view and kinda strange, so stopped and asked if she was ok.  she tells me that it feels really good.

The thing was that I still wasn't feeling it for some reason.  Like she was in joy when my JJ went hard and soft.  I just didn't feel it when I had that opportunity in front of me.  I think it is because she doesn't have sex much that contributed to this.  Did it for 20 minutes with her and it wasn't working out for me.  The vibe just wasn't right due to her experience level so told her to finish me with a HJ.  She got up and looked at the time and it was past then HH.  She asked me if I want to take her for longer.  I told her to finish me off and don't worry about the money.  She placed a new condom on and gave me some more of that young head game which did it for me.
money.

I ended up paying her $100 on top of her base fee for HH.  I knew that she was just inexperienced and wasn't there to rip me off like those experienced MMs so didn't mind the extra money and for that pleasure I saw in her bed and the hard work she placed into making me happy as a young little thang, I didn't care about the $$$ as it is close to impossible to find this kind of stock elsewhere.  I was not satisfied with the action.  Vibe was not right = a second shot is need which I will talk about in my next review.

I am writing this for entertainment and WILL NOT DISCLOSE any contacts nor additional information.  This is a private gig I went to that only served people that keeper knows.  PMs for info will all be ignored so you can forget about asking.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

雙花紅棍 / 頂級元老

積分

突出貢獻活躍會員優秀版主論壇元老

發表於 2015-9-29 00:45:17 | 顯示全部樓層
sorry , 真係睇唔到咁多英文...回覆以示支持!!

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-9-29 01:17:07 | 顯示全部樓層
I am curious about this CBC after reading your review.  She seems my COT
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-9-29 01:18:22 | 顯示全部樓層
RBL 發表於 2015-9-29 00:45

唔係掛,唔洗兩分鐘睇晒啦
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-29 02:03:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Read.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-9-29 19:30:03 | 顯示全部樓層
RBL 發表於 2015-9-29 00:45

Bro, they tell me that your reviews are very traditional HK and funny, I want to read it too there was too much Chinese...LOL  .

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-9-29 20:45:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Support bro, but sadly you won't disclose the place

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-29 21:42:40 | 顯示全部樓層
Young and loose is not a good sign.
I only like them tight and young.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-10-10 19:57:21 | 顯示全部樓層
cbcboi 發表於 2015-9-29 21:42
Young and loose is not a good sign.
I only like them tight and young.

I went back for another session.  Held up for a week without jacking off.  I was rock hard.  A week part I can tell her loose pussy aint as sensitive as it was before.  Unable to hold her legs up for missionary as she is not use to it, I pulled one of her leg up and pounded that loose hole and came.  

She tells me that I gave her an orgasm and loves me which I think is bullshit cause I didn't feel anything cause me to think that she treats all customers that way = experienced......might not be the first sip of soup after all....

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-10-12 00:43:03 | 顯示全部樓層
don't believe can anyone confirm?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 11:03