關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-10-27 23:54:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Good day brothers, seems like alot of changes in MW lately and i was eager to try Jessie at MW.  
Face 7-7.5/10 Not your typical dolled up Korean look, i wouldn't say there was a WOW factor but more of average girl that i'll probably turn my head once to look at.  Lighting at the place was poorly lit and i didn't really get a chance to get a good look at her however when close up, I can see that she had heavy make up around her eyes, maybe because she didnt' have double eyelid surgery. Didn't quite see any blemishes, didn't smile much as I figured she had a busy day.  I asked her she nodded to agree.

Body 8/10 For my fellow brothers who doesn't like a girl with a little meat, then she is not right for you. She's not slim but more on the curvy side with a nice ass. I would classify her more on the busty side of things. Manmade boobs, felt okay , not as nice and soft as the real ones.  Nevertheless, it's rare to find a busty asian girl and she fits my style.

Service 8/10  Really tries hard to please. Hard to communicate as her english was non existence.  Shower play with water flute was good but I felt it was too long because I only had a HH appt with her and we had to rush things at the end. The flow of things were a little off as I had initiate all position changes and when to put on the dom.  BBBJ technique was quite good but her hair blocked my view and i had to hold it up while i admired the sucking. CG was good, likes to grind on my cock , quite responsive. We switched to missionary and I pounded away , she was moaning quite loud and i couldnt' tell difference if it was her good acting or she was loving it. Anyways, time was really tight and i wanted to finsih doggy style, flip her over and went hard at it.  View was amazing and release my load. Could of asked for CIM but i didn't bother.  Showered up and off I went. Also, I have to add when i kissed her and caressed her, she smelled like food which i figured she just ate something and didn't refresh herself with perfume.  Not a deal breaker for me but perfume does gets me going.

Repeat - Maybe, 1-2 times but 45 mins would be needed

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-10-28 00:35:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Smell like food better than smell like fish..nice review
危Sir一出鬼神驚