主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-10-31 02:53:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Went to a male keeper's wedding.  One wolf I was sitting with actually went to and tried talking to a MM and got shut down.  The wedding was close to Hwy 7.Since I was close to the area, checked out a few MPs with wolves I was sitting with.  Hitted up QQ.  Went back because the QQ management has excellent customer service and knows how to handle situations when it went bad with my WB.

Got in and asked to see the girls.  2 popped out.  One wasn't MCOT, but rose was a skinny spinner and had really thin legs that was very sexy.  Face was 7/10 who was late 20s or early 30s.  I love mandarin speaking girls for some reason over canto and K girls.   She expressed that she preferred me over my WB implicitly so I grabbed her in the room.   Just the way she was talking to me really turned me on.  

Got into the room, she took of her tight dress with her bra and furry panties on.  She didn't have a gut but tummy wasn't flat but had this curve which is a flaw but definitely never had a child.  Disappointed because her breast weren't fake.  Sat on top of me and when her flurry panties rubbed on my back felt arousing.  But then massage had no power and it was only for like 3 minutes before turned into a light finger tip swipes on my "not see sky" and asshole area which felt really good.  High mileage service and throughout the session it felt very real.  Non rushed service for sure.  But then right after the session the GFE feel stopped and it was more business like asking me when I will be coming back over and over again.........

Had a good time overall and she was definitely above average looking compare to the rest of the market.  While I was leaving, my WB came out with this tiny little skinny MP that ran towards me with enthusiasm asking me to come back next time while greeting me with a nicer face than rose.  I was saying to myself, fuck, I should had waited and done her instead.......

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2015-10-31 21:22:26 | 顯示全部樓層
You can always go back next time for her.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 19:20