多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 2443|回復: 0

Kira @ QQ Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-4-6 01:48:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Thank you Mr. Danger for broadcasting the news about Kira and thank you QQ Spa for helping me to schedule the appointment smoothly. I visited QQ spa this morning at 10 am. I decided to TOFTT as well. In my opinion when I first glanced at her, I am a bit taller, 5"6 and she is like 5"4.  
When she was opening the door,  I looked and I get the feeling she was an average Korean MM, overall fit, pale (due to make up), small eyes, (she told me she had bad eye vision before) and long curly hair. Face wise MW Stella has the best Korean face. Stella is much younger than her. I am in geting close to mid 20s, Kira with make up, give me a feeling she is 25-26.

English wise is okay, not fluent but we both were able to communicate, no sign language needed.

I get PSE feel after the nice medium pressure massage from her. She wore a white tube dress with flowery patterns all over it. The best part about her, her skin is super smooth. So why I said I get PSE feeling was because after 15 minute medium pressure massage.
She slwoly took off her dress and her black lingerie (bra and undies), her Big B cup breast, close to C and slowly climbed up on me and began kissing all over me. Next she has these seducive eyes and put on the condom. I requested 69 mode, but I didnt eat her because she added KY after took offher undies. Instead I rub her with my fingers.

As I rubbed her, man I had the most intensively good cbj ever. I thought having cover bj was bad but today, from her it was good. Lots of Deep throat action happening. After that intensively CBJ, she ride me, we moved a bit then I said lets go mish, I will go on top to finish. I camed after some push in mish.

She helped me cleaned with wet baby wipes. It was too early for hot twoels to be ready. Throughout the massage we talked, I also learned she is a stay home type of girl and we discussed korean restaurant in downtown. Even though it was early morning, she was very cheerful with great attitude. No sign of grumpiness or shocked that I came 10 am.

Face: 7, typical, dont have a pretty face like Stella and her lips are slighty thick, this is a personal preference. I dont see it being sexy.

Body: 8, the proportion of her body is great. Even though her breast was bit bigger but at least it was real.

Service: 8.5(FS), due to great Deep throat with cbj and listen to what I want to do.

Attitude: 8.5 with jet lag and early in the morning. She didnt complain or show any sign of negativity atmosphere.

$120 plus tips. 40room fee.  It was 30 minutes session. I would not repeat because not my cup of tea, those who read my reviews knows I like CBC, CBK and not big breast. It was great experience as I havent hunt for a while.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 11:13