關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-10 10:04:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Yes crystal did love king Chan (Andy) before he creeped her out.  After one of the dead fish sessions with crystal, crystal asked king Chan (Andy) out for a japenese teppanyaki dinner.  King Chan (Andy) said ok, but crystal was not convinced so made him hook Pinky's with her and made king hand promise that they will go to dinner together =. Devious bitch brain washing customers to repeat more often.

King Chan (Andy) cheered on with joy and went around telling everyone that crystal loves him as she really wants to have a japenese teppanyaki dinner with him.  When asked d if he already went as the devious whore might be conning him he said we hooked Pinky's and she made me promise that we will go so I am sure we are gonna go.  Btw I want to repeat 100 times.....lol

As you can see king Chan Andy is a water fish who gets conned by whores left right and center.  Heivht be rich but has no brains.  Crystal is devious enough to use these kind of schemes to con customers as we all understand she is a whore who wants more business.

With king Chan (Andy) getting g conned like this by some uneducated whore does make his family look really bad.  

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-11 01:13:29 | 顯示全部樓層
I kinda disagree with the fact that crystal is devious as I had fucked crystal once and she was really nice and innocent.  Also I have multiple friends who did her and the common question that they had asked about crystal is: "she is so innocent sweet girl, so why is she working as a whore"?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-11 12:23:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Good question greenhair bro.  I've heard alot of people say that crystal is innocent too however there is much more to it.  Pretending to be innocent t is just surface work, under the covers she is Sasa number one disciple.  Sasa is a very smart lady who excels in mind games, manipulation and brain washed to control male customers.  All these skills were passed on to her number one disciple crystal whore.  Crystal will use what she learnt to manipulate customers to mail my repeat pretending to be a pig to eat a tiger

She also works with Sasa to pick out targets who are vunerable to their tricks and depending on the intelligence level of a wolve she might make them only repeat or if they are dumber con them to buy shit like iPhones.  Basically crystal is brain washed to think Sasa is her "good friend" when she is actually being used to make Sasa more money.  That is why as innocent as she pretends to be she is still a whore as Sasa wouldn't let someone stupid and vunerable leave.  Whores are whores becos they are stupid, if not they would had became successful lawyers or real estate agents.

Talk about real estate, if u are looking to buy a house or rent out a new mansion for your new whore house you want to open, u can feel free to contact crystal as she is a real estate agent who scouts out all of sasas new gigs.  But in the case you would like to purchase a new home through crystal, she might offer some free dead fish service.  Free dead fish service is better than no service right?

Therefore the main selling g point of crystal isn't her dead fish service but the manipualtion tactics her manuplagor Sasa taught her to make a wolf's mind shui fook and the free service she offered if u buy a house through her.  Furthermore, since she is stupid, she will be a whore forever which means within Sasa manipulation forever is why a innocent whore like her had been a whore for the last 15 years = old chicken.

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-11 12:24:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Lol.  Of course she is not pure and innocent.  Don't be silly.  She branded herself as young student but she is like 30-something already.  

And she worked at Sasa for many years.  Way before the last downtown location that got busted.  Think about it.  There are three types of girls.  First type is full time because they have no skills other than spreading their legs to earn an income and continue to work even when they become 50s.  Second type is who works for short term to earn enough to cover debts or whatever needed and never come back.  Third type is these so called part timers who are more like full timer.  Its easy money and they are willing to come back to work for time to time for that extra income.  They got used to this job already and probably got proud of making extra money easily.  Stella CBK is like that.  Crystal is like that.  Pinky is like that.  These girls are realists and they go there to work for money.  You think they will fall in love and be friends with you?  Don't be silly.  They are excellent liers and will forget about what they promise you the next minute.  Show them money then you are somebody to them.  

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-11 12:33:44 | 顯示全部樓層
cbclover 發表於 2018-9-11 12:24
Lol.  Of course she is not pure and innocent.  Don't be silly.  She branded herself as young student ...

You don't know shit bro, pinky was pimped out by bald eagle before she got scared off and crystal is brain washed by sAsa.  

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-11 14:30:08 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2018-9-11 12:33
You don't know shit bro, punky was pimped out by bald eagle before she got scared off and crystal  ...

Lol.  I assume you are talking about Pinky instead of pinky.  How was she pimped out by bald eagle?  Dude.  She turned her dorm room into a cannon room and make her customers to become her sex partners.  Lol.  She is the smartest and knows how to make money.  You totally underestimate her.

As for crystal, yeah, she knew what she is doing with sasa.  "Cows have to lower their heads to drink water", right?  She is the dumb one who continued to work for so long but got nowhere in life.  There is only one reason why girls who for this job for so long = good easy money.  They don't understand how this work changes them over time and then they are unable to work in a normal work environment because the money is shit in comparison and they have to take shits from their bosses or customers.  As a whore, dumb customers treat them like princesses...Lol...Until they become old and no longer hot.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2018-9-12 19:41:26 | 顯示全部樓層
cbclover 發表於 2018-9-11 14:30
Lol.  I assume you are talking about Pinky instead of pinky.  How was she pimped out by bald eagle ...

我就咩都唔知, 只係唔知道點解禿鷹笨撚柒咁多女唔食, 偏偏鍾意食天山僮佬.重口味到呢.....
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-12 20:14:32 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2018-9-12 19:41
我就咩都唔知, 只係唔知道點解禿鷹笨撚柒咁多女唔食, 偏偏鍾意食天山僮佬.重口味到呢.....

天山僮佬幾多歲?個樣係點?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2018-9-12 21:45:58 | 顯示全部樓層
cbclover 發表於 2018-9-12 20:14
天山僮佬幾多歲?個樣係點?

應該五十幾, 之前私做YUBI, 佢同我講過, 禿鷹笨撚柒每次搵佢, 玩親都起碼一粒鐘
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-13 21:03:27 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2018-9-12 21:45
應該五十幾, 之前私做YUBI, 佢同我講過, 禿鷹笨撚柒每次搵佢, 玩親都起碼一粒鐘  ...

嘩屌!五十幾?佢真係好鐘意屌老雞。

如果係周慧敏或者羅霖級數就話啫...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 05:01