金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-3 12:09:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-3-3 13:39 編輯

I remember seeing a skinny fake breasted street walker who was pretty hot on temple street before so decided to go explore.  Got there and I didnt see many chinese street walkers but there were these mamasans and papasans sitting outside trying to lure customers in to fuck their Thai whores for $150 HKD = $20 dollars Canadian = banging steal....LOL Like compared to the cheapest meals in Toronto is $60 CAD who are paying or these are getting ripped off....LOL.  So you must being spraying, the thai whores for $20 CAD, she must be old or crippled then you are totally wrong.  The first one I did is this 20 year old skinny thai whore with a banging body consisting of long skinny legs, bcup real breast and hot face for $20 CAD....LOL  Since it was cheap and like costco, you gotta buy in batches....LOL

Fuck man, like K whores in Toronto, Thai girls are becoming the K whores in HK.  There is a huge influx of Thai whores everywhere in HK.  This is because China whores body is worth more money now that the big deer guys are becoming richer so they wrap the best whores and give us the left overs.  The keeper is this some bitch who just tries to con you to do more faster and just talk less and go fuck right now kinda fucking attitude.  Whatever, YTW is banging hot and I am only paying $20 CAD + 30 cents CAD tips is more than enough, like she will be thanking me like a god after...LOL

Got into the cannon room with the the young thai whore (YTW).   Like one fucked up thing was there are no showers...LOL  But you know, that aint an excuse for not washing yourself so there was like 2 plastic tubs on the floor and one filled with water and a towel placed on the side of the tub.  I was like fuck no.  No way I will wash my cock in that.  Like what if the previous guy had who washed in that had clamedyia or something, like fuck off, no.  Then YTH argued with me and told me that it is ok, no disease and shit like that and from her broken description, I suspected that she wants me to squat over the empty tub like in sort of a kung fu horse stance while she pours water down and if she misses is why the floor is soemtimes wet soaked in STD water....LOL  I refused to wash my cock in that man, it's sick.

Holy smokes, she was premium stuff and very friendly.  She gave me a long bbbj and then the fuck was amazing, she loved it.  So I repeated 5 times that day and paid $105 CAD in total.  During my last session, I sorta got soft cause I think I fucked too hard, she took my cock out, took off my condom and BBBJed it back up  She was so fast and before I know it, she came on top of me and slided my cock right into her pussy without a condom, god, I freaked out.  I pushed her away and told her no bbfs, I placed a condom back as I am responsible type of good guy and fucked her in hard until I came.  God dam, it was in the middle of the summer and fucking that many times in extremely hot conditions caused me to sweat like a waterfall.  

After the fuck, she told me that the keeper lady is being a bitch giving her trouble, why dont you give me some money and I dont work.  I offered 3000 HKD = $500 CAD a month and she was like ok = another banging steal.  She tells me that the keeper is starting to give her trouble.  This was the absolute last session I had back at that thai place and the fucking bitch keeper kept pushing me to do this other pork chop thai whore she has but I told her to fuck off, I am the one paying so I can do whoever I want.  After that stupid bitch told me off saying that I am conning her whore and never to come back to her gig.  What a bitch, she can fuck off as i didnt do anything.  This is how unreasonable these stupid keepers are.  I told her to present the evidence and she couldnt so I told her to go fuck herself.

This is the main different between banging hot thai and banging hot china whores.  Banging hot china whores knows they are banging, so they pretend to be high vegetables while banging hot young thai whores just will bbfs you right there if they like you is why they have a high population of aids.  China whores are much safer in that sense.  There are like 6 to 7 of these $20 dollar gigs along each side of Temple street.  Best fucking deal i ever seen in my life.  The conditions of the rooms are like runned down cannon rooms where all of a sudden when you are about to cum a crocroache drops on top of your head kinda conditions.  But can expects much if you are only paying $20 CAD?  These type of settings also limits to 15 minutes quickies.  However if the thai whores you as much as she love my cock, then she will give you full 45 minute deals = valued meal.  Like fuck, for $105 CAD for 5 five fucks almost occupied her for a whole day.  This is a extremely good deal and I feel sorry for you guys in Toronto having to pay $6000 for 15 minutes if the same shit was in Toronto.....LOL   Oh yeah and her nipples were pink 2.  There are many form of street walking "fun" on Temple street which I will detail in my subsequent postings.   
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 10:17