主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-17 06:54:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So stuck in MK with my WB like 3am in the morning and my WB was horny so the only 24 hour places are in the MK red-light district where the famous 3 whoring streets are namely sun tin day street, shanghai street and portland street.  As you all know portland street is gone as they building some industrial center on top or something.  But on sun tin day street, there is these 3 big horse baskets who shares a pool of 7 day fairy whores.  The whore sits on teh street and instead of going up to the horse basket, you can beauty pageant right on sun tin day street.  Fucking scam ran by gangster have so many cheap trick to con you with.  Taking the mentality of I just want to shove anything down your throat in exchange for your precious whoring fund = they can fuck off.

Like I would be looking at the beauty pageant and then 30 seconds in they tell all the whores to leave before you had a good look at the whores.  There are like 12.  Telling them to leave is a pressure tactic to shove a whore down your throat QUICK as I dont want to give you time to check out every single detail of all twelve whores for you to determine they are all fucking busted.  If you werent able to make a decision, just leave as rushing into a decision will often get you ripped off.  You think they wont think of other ways to jip you even if all the whores leaves?  They will ask you to go up and pick upstairs which I did and then they brought a old fat C9 and tried shoving it down my throat one choice by another.  You would think all horse baskets are scams, but I went scouted all horse baskets around that area delivering tangerines and I can tell you that it is not all scams.

I found this place on the corner of shanghai street and soy street.  Went up with my WB, there is this shady 50 year old keeper there.  He tells us to sit on the wooden bench while he calls the whores.  Made 3 phone calls and 12 whores came up for a beauty pageant for me to see.  Banging line up.  Out of 12 whores 5 were really young and very edible.  I saw this 25 year old skinny spinner with a movie star looking face and DCup fake breast = I like.  I can see that she has big fake breast that blows out the proportions of how skinny she is.  Goddess.  Then there was another really skinny whore in a pink dress with really skinny legs and I saw that huge cleavage which demonstrates huge DCup fake breast.  Fuck man, both are banging.  Then the 25 year old spinner smiles at me so i pick her, she is banging hot goddess.  My WB picked the skinniest young whore with acup real breast and a good looking face.  We both got hot whores.  The keeper gave us as much time as we wanted to to determine who we want to fuck = experienced.

I got in and she was really dam blistering when she was naked.  Hot china whore was really nice to me, but when I was fucking her, like she perfect but turns out to have a big pussy hole.  Man, She also put KY in so the hole was like fucking air and she doesnt contract = no water and all KY.  I fucked her for a long time like 20 minutes and she was very patient and did not rush me.  More longer I tapped her the more she was into it.  I rammed her really hard at the end and she was trembling.  Right after we were done fucking, she told me that fucking with me was very shui fook = cant blame the whore for great taste as i feel a rush in my head to give her $100 tips but also demonstrated self control to refrain as I dont want to raise the price of my repeats with her = bang attitude.

I got out and the keeper asked me for my opinion regarding the whore = testing my inner whoring energy for my first time.  I gave him a short review and expressed my gratitude for a good time.  I sat there waiting for my WB to finish.  No whores were sitting with me cause they are waiting outside the streets in front of the entrance of the horse basket.  I waited for so long and I finally got pissed.  I asked the keeper what the fuck my WB is doing and he was like he will be out soon.  My WB paid for a 30 minute session for $430 HKD and he was in there for a fucking hour and 15 minutes.  This keeper really knows what he is doing as I appreciate these kind of gestures from experienced keepers like these as they are the heros of the industry, you know, you see a hero, you know a hero.  

Went back many times and they have really hot young whores is one of my favorite places now but mind you that the MK red-light district only flourishes after 12am.  I tried going to this horse basket in the late afternoon and it is a different keeper there, this really smoking hot skinny C9 with long blonde hair = I like.  But the girls are old, fat and ugly.  I think it might be a different keeper during the day compared to the ones at night as I think they bring there own whores kind of deal....LOL  You see how it is, before 12am, there are 141s and then after 12am when the 141 closes these "good " horse basket opens = 24 hour whoring and good quality young whores too.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-24 16:56:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Yo, sounds like a very good deal.  Hopefully that horse basket is still there when I come to HK later this year.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-24 16:58:05 | 顯示全部樓層
I delivered tangerines at these horse baskets before but I didn't want to go back to deliver tangerines for another round.  You know, these horse baskets are run by gangsters and I was too chicken to mess around.  Lol

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-4-4 14:19:19 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-4-4 14:21 編輯

Yeah banging

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-4-4 14:21:10 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-3-24 16:58
I delivered tangerines at these horse baskets before but I didn't want to go back to deliver tangeri ...

樓主| 發表於 2 秒前 | 只看該作者
I don't think these gangsters will beat you.  They will at most cheese at you but will let you see the girls.  But it really depends on the set up of the place.  Those ones that brings in one whore at a time is a to off.

You know this house basket is actually a beauty pageant good.  Man, there was this one night i was there and he had 30 whores.  He called up sets of 10.  I saw 5 young skinny whores.

Then when you ask the keeper to recommend on my third time there, a young skinny fake breasted whore came out and have me banging service .......lol. Like the keeper is so experienced.  Knows this customers taste.  I really recommend this place = favorite.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 23:24