金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-17 07:32:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-3-17 07:37 編輯

Fucking went to one of my favorite places the Champaign Building in TST and it was completely shut.  I climbed the stairs and I saw the 141 rooms but it was all done for and no more.  That is fine, search up sex141 and I looking in the building locations of 141 buildings and I would start with the buildings with the most ads might imply that it is a bigger building.  Found the Jameson Building so I was like let me give it a shot.  Holy fuck, This must had been the biggest 141 I ever seen.  It got 8 floors, but each floor has like 40 141 rooms so there are like 300 rooms in the building as the floors are huge here.  Let calculate.  1/3 of the rooms are vacant and with whores not working but just resting in their rooms.  1/3 is occupied with customers.  Then the last one third was available which is like 100 whores ready for your viewings.  One floor is so complicated that I lose my way sometimes when i am too high...LOL

So the top 4 floors are all $600 HKD for a china whore and lower 4 floors might have china whores some hot for $500.  Thai whores are $500 across 8 floors.  Like I am just saying this, Thai whores are taking over HK whoring industry as I think that China whores have very high body prices now and the hot ones are wrapped by rich guys in china as a lot of these dai look dude are making the cash.  Because of this prices are rising in HK and China due to the lack of supply compared to a few years ago.  I am saying that I think price raise in HK affects the prices in Toronto to rise too.  Like it was $500 for all whores in this building before but not rising to $600.  Like I see mainland pork chops trying to see themselves to me for $600.  $600 is a significant sum as whoring funds are concerned as the usual prices I paid is between 150 to 400 using 500 HKD as the absolute max.  The whore gotta be like a lawyer or look like my cousin first before I will pay $600.  You would think that if there are 100 whore there must be one that is hot = you are wrong.  Most are pork chops or C9s.  Or if they are above average, they are automatically 600 is what I will not pay unless she is top notch.  All I can find is a skinny fake breast Thai whore with a pretty face but I would say the rest of the 99 whores are not worth their prices.

This thai whore has the hot bitch attitude unfortunately.  Thinks that she is so hot that she is restrictive.  Like cant touch this and cant touch that.  Oh and absolutely no kissing.  I was like you can fuck yourself,even if you pay me money to DFK you, I rather not make that money as you lips looks invested....Like what the fuck, I am paying $500 which is considered expensive in my eyes is not appreciating it.  Then when I was on top of her tapping her, she started giggling obviously not because she is happy with me fucking her hard for a long time, she was saying that her neck itches = you can fuck yourself, my head wasnt even touching your neck?!?!?  Then the bitch was like you are breathing on it requesting that I dont breath as hard when I am fucking and at that moment I was enlighten, I received enlightenment from a higher being enabling me to understand that the guys who does the school yard shootings are not crazy.  Their actions are as such as they were "provoked" by whores who offered them bad service in the past.   Fuck, then she was rushing me when I was pounding her long and hard as the KY in her pussy dried off and she was hurting.  She can fuck herself, I fucked her long and hard until I got it off.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 13:23