金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-31 16:34:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-3-31 16:38 編輯

This 141 massage building is like 14 floors high filled with 141 cannon rooms.  It is for older customers who probably have back or kidney failures so all they want to get is a massage and hand jobs of a whore.   So since the customers are older, they MPA/Whores are older.  So typical valued pricing is $400 HKD = massage + HJ but half of the whores there wouldnt give FS.  If they do, the cheap you can get is $500 HKD for a fuck, but a fuck with a C9 = a fucking rip off as you can get a smoking hot young to mid whore at MK's Kin Hing Build for the same price.  Then some of the MPA which offer you a packaged deal which is a 40 minute massage and a 20 minute fuck deal for a low price of $800 HKD is just like robbing one with sub par merchandise to offer.

Now now, I am totally missing the main point.  My main point isnt asking you to fuck at this place as it is a totally fucking not worth it but rather, I am only telling you to go deliver tangerines there as it is around the corner 2 minute walk from Temple street, so it is a MUST that one takes this as a combo hit when going to Temple Street.  The catch is that this Massage build closes like at 9pm or something so if you want to deliver tangerines, go earlier.  Like some cougars are smoking hot, but they might go like when do you pay me $400 HKD and see if we can develop a connection for me to allow you to upgrade it to a fucks session for $100 HKD extra = a scam.  Once you pay the four hundred she will never fuck you as she thinks that as long as she hot as their are diamonds mounted on her pussy and failing to acknowledge that one is almost in her mid fourties can go beat herself crippled with her walking stick. I guess she doesnt realize that 18 year old street walkers around the corner is selling themselves for $250 HKD....LOL

There are hot ones who are younger, but the younger hot ones only offers massage and HJ combo when I can get a red card northern whore in Prince Edward for the same $400 HKD. Never done a whore here as I am not a WF so I delivered tabgerines only.....LOL  Lets pay $400 HKD for 10 consecutive massages before ethe whore rips you of $1200 HKD per fuck deals, all for WFs.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 15:18