金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-4-11 09:39:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-4-11 09:57 編輯

Yeah, to think about it, it almost been 7 years since I started writing, from amateur to old wolf...LOL  You guy saw from my writing at the beginning of how much of a noob I was.  I wrote postings about how I got scammed from thinking a whore was going to fuck me in the forest for $150 which was only for walking her dog for her to going into Jewelry stores and getting pressured to buy rolexes....LOL  I was honest and actually wrote posting for how I got scammed...LOL  Now that I am more of a pro, I am scamming these whores back.  Why?  Why can whores and keepers scam us wolves and not the other way around?  You scam a whore or a keeper, you will be labeled as a con artist.  But when a whore scams a wolve big time, it is justified.  Why?  Is this fair?  Why can whores scam us and not the other way around?  Unless you are a stupid WF who loves getting conned, this aint right is why I am jacking the industry back up hard and would like to share these stories.

So I was on a date with a hot young spinner whore with fake breast.  After spotting me for lunch, we went walking around.  She loves flowers, so we walked into a flower shop.  The flowers were really cheap.  It was only about $200 to $600 CAD per pot...LOL  So she was browsing around and she spotted a $500 CAD pot that she likes and she asked me what I thought?  So I tell her my honest opinion that it is so cheap and I should get her 3 of them...LOL  So I take the huge pot of the shelve and lined up at the cashier...LOL  She then stopped me from buying it.  But it wasnt a lot of money so I just ignored her.  She took the pot of flowers off me and placed it back as she didnt really want to buy it.  So if she doesnt want it, I can force her to buy it so fine, let it be,...LOL

Then after we left, we went back to my place to rest for a bit.  She hugged me on the couch and told me that she was really happy today as I walked into the flower shop with her and wasnt afraid of her asking to buy things for her as other guys would just wait at the door because they are cheap, unlike me.  Those guys who waits at the door are low hand...LOL  It turned out she was testing me to see if she was a girlfriend instead of a whore in my heart.  She also told me that she hates guys misunderstanidn just because a whore isnt using any of his $$$, it doesnt mean that she loves him....LOL  She was happy so I got free shit off her....LOL  Phew....Man, so you may think that I knew she was testing me, but how can I be sure?  What if she wasnt?  LOL  What kind of trcik do I have up my sleeves to get out of this or do I even have a back up plan?  LOL Either ways, she got scammed to think I love her and would buy anything for her since I told her that I am a second generation.....LOL  She must be fucked in her head thinking that I would buy it for her as $500 CAD can 12 fucks with 12 different young whores at Temple Street....LOL

發表於 2019-4-14 16:56:01 | 顯示全部樓層
LOL is there a continuation to the story after resting? why go out with fake breast still?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-4-15 13:48:05 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-4-15 13:49 編輯
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-4-14 16:56
LOL is there a continuation to the story after resting? why go out with fake breast still?

Since you asked brother, I will write the continuation just for you.

So this whore got a little paranoid with me and started suspecting that I was trying to scam her love so she went out and asked for help.  Since she works for a karaoke, she told a papasan about me.  Her papasan warned her that I might be scamming her and that if she goes to Toronto with me, I might sell her down into a whore house and that I might be a goo yeah jai....LOL  So she accused me of this and if I want to prove myself that I am not scamming her for me to see her papasan so he can evaluate me for her.  I refused as her papasan might be after her and want to clear out an enemy so I declined.  I suspect that she is controlled by the papasan.  From that point on, it was not worth it as her papasan who was the owner of her kareoke is connected to the triad so I dont want to start any trouble.   

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-4-16 22:01:38 | 顯示全部樓層
She is an old chicken.  Hahhaha.  Knows her shit and will never trust any men.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 04:25