金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-5-10 18:09:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-5-10 18:16 編輯

So a good WB of mine who is a notorious keeper in Toronto came to HK for vacation with his wife.  Called me up and told me to take him around HK = my expertise.  HKWB, keeper WB and I are like the 3 musketeers when we were in Toronto.  Usually wives arent cool with their husbands going out with his friends if she doesnt know them well, so since HKWB and I knew keeper WB's wife extremely well we thought that she will let her husband out with us easier, but it wasnt the case as keeper WB had to sneak out to jam with us as keeper's WB's wife heavily opposed to it....LOL  I guess keeper WB's wife knew us a little too well knowing the most we would do is jam at a fellowship quietly studying a bible together....LOL  

So HKWB and I went over all the options and keeper WB as a keeper is smart and value cautious just like me.  He says that whores who charges cheap are the exact same quality of whores you will get if you pay a high price for so he opposed to all 141 places and demands for $250 HKD whores which is very reasonable.  So we bring him to YL.  So lets go over the 2 different types of street walker in YL.  The first type is the type you get at Temple Street where they had rented a room off a local street gang and stand on the streets soliciting themselves for $200 to $250 a fuck for 15 minutes.  Older whores are at the $200 price range and the younger and hotter ones at at $250 so is the same pricing compared to temple street.  I must say that the quality of the street walkers is nothing close to comparable to the whores at temple street.

The second type of street walker hangs out at the entrance of a building.  These are usaully the hotter ones and they have some leng muis comparable to the ones at temple street at a more expensive price at $300 for a leng mui whore.  They hang out at the entrance and in the stairwells of the entrance.  What happens is if you want to check out these street walkers, you have to walk into the stairwells to check out the whores.  The difference between YL street walkers and Temple Street street walkers are that teh Temple Street ones are 24/7 but the ones at YL only works up to 12am.  If you want something after 12am, you will have to go to a beauty pageant gig.

So we set off to YL and we go scouting for hot street walkers.  I went to delivering tangerines to type two street walkers so I walk into a stairwell and the whores were pretty hot.  I found this banging hot skinny spinner with a big tattoo on her risk.  She brings me up the stairs in the building and brought me into this cannon room in a motel on the second floor of the building = hanging up a goat's head and selling dog meat.  The motel is disguise as a motel but actually a whore house = fake motel...LOL  She is young and knows that she is hot so she is all acting like a high vegetable.  A lot of restrictions, no this and no that.  I wasnt allowed to hug onto her in missionary and had to keep my body at a perpendicular angle while holding her skinny legs.  Her pussy was so tight and got tighter and tighter while I tapped her while grabbing onto the sheets moaning out loud.  Good fuck.  After the fact she asked me if she can come stay over at my place for the night = she wants my dick.  Fuck, I was with my 2 WBs and we had plans after so had to turn the offer down = DAM.

Keeper WB is a good husband and is loyal to his wife so didnt fuck at all.  We went to a HK diner and got a drink while Keeper WB tells stories about how he pimps out whores and blew water.

Then HKWB found his ATF street walker who is a type one street walker, nothing special with this whore other than the fact that she is wearing boots.  He goes fuck hers.  Comes back and tells us that the whore brought him into a run down room with 2 beds beside each other.  So apparently when he was fucking, the whore's good sister brings a customer into the room and wanted to fuck on the bed beside the bed they were fucking on and dont see it as a problem when they have full visual view seeing each couple fucking...LOL  HKWB got soft and demanded that they come in after their session...LOL

When night time hit, we found this dai pai dong for seafood.  It was so good.  We had pissing shrimps, fried oyster cake, fried yellow eel and choi in conjunction with beer.  The meal was so good.  HK style oyster cake aint fried with eggs like in Toronto, but with some sort of flour which makes it really crunchy.  The yellow eel didnt have any bones.  The whole meal came up to $80 CAD for 3 of us.  Excellent meal on the side of the streets.

發表於 2019-5-11 06:09:11 | 顯示全部樓層
You should go back to find YL skinny mm forget about Dai Pai dong  

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-11 10:42:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-5-11 06:09
You should go back to find YL skinny mm forget about Dai Pai dong

You are right brother, I should had either brought the MM to the dai pai dong, or if I want to save $25 buck off her dinner, I should had told her that I will come back to pick her up and gotten her wechat.  Fuck....
發表於 2019-5-13 20:56:31 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2019-5-11 10:42
You are right brother, I should had either brought the MM to the dai pai dong, or if I want to sav ...

just go back and finder, Yuen Long is small and HK is small is it not?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-21 09:57:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-5-13 20:56
just go back and finder, Yuen Long is small and HK is small is it not?

the thing is that these street walkers are all 7 day fairies which means that they can only stay in Hk for 7 days and then they will go back to china.  Some comes for only 7 days and some will come back but not many do.  

Also YL is very far from kowloon is where I live so I seldomly go.  Also, I am fucking little snow from temple street now.  Man, skinny spinner 4'9 and then her fake breast on her small body looks super big.  We go out for cheap dinners almost every night now....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 13:52