金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-5-21 12:53:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-5-21 12:59 編輯

So yeah, if you go to temple street, it is dead sometimes and there are no whores.  The reason is that the triads who runs it will receive info about when the cops will come book these whores so when they get their wechats, they will go back and hide in their rooms.  In this case you should leave.  There are less whores during the summer time as the weather is scorching hot in HK.  Street walkers will have to stand out on the street.  When I am walking out on the streets, I sweat non stop and my shirt and pants are soaked in my sweat.  Freggin cheapest place to whore in HK but you only get 15 minutes.  So the game becomes, if the whore likes you YMMV, they will not rush you.  If they rush you, it means that $250 is not enough, pay me more.  In this case you shouldnt pay more and tell her that you will cum in 15 seconds while you fuck for another hour.  You have to let them know that you will not pay so other brothers will benefit of this.  You pay they will think the whole world are WFs and will jack every wolve who comes their way.  So let me go one with another night's worth of young whores.  I went that night and holy shit, there were like 6 to 7 young banging young whores:

Whore #1 - Little Moon
So I saw this tall skinny 24 year old whore with blonde hair and a white hat dressed in a black spagetti strap top and really short black shorts and whote running shoes = banging.  We go up to her cannnon room.  Acup breast, so totally Lost Dignity type apart from the fact that she aint CBC.  Man, her legs were banging long and pussy was super tight.  She had this look on her face like she is really annoyed by me tapping her and kept using her cell phone.  Did her missionary and she blocked me out with her legs which was annoying.  I persisted and got rock hard cause I felt her thighs and ass and the flesh was really TIGHT.  The more I was hard the tighter she became and slowly legs her legs go so I was able to fully penetrate her pussy.  Man, it was so tight and she likes hard cock and contracted to a point when it was really tight.  Kept that look like she hates me on her face and I knew she liked it.  I tapped her really hard at the end and she was really tight and told me to pull out so she can give me a HJ when she was liking it, I fucked her so hard and it felt amazing while I told her to check her cell phone which she wasnt able to and I finished = bang YMMV fuck.  High vegetable attitude as she knows that she is banging hot,

Whore #2 - little moon's friend
So I get down and little moon was sure that I could fuck a second and told me to pick another whore implying herself as she liked me.  So I was like yeah sure I will tap once more so who should I pick?  Her banging young 22 year old friend went like, pick me, so I was like ok.....LOL.  Man her friend was also wearing a white hat, black spaghetti strap top with the two spaghetti straps crossing on her back and blue jean shorts.  Got up and notice that she had a little more baby fat compare to little moon.  She was very patient thou and let me fuck her as long as i wanted to while my sweat was like a waterfall dripping down on her.  Good fuck as her service was good but body wise wasnt all that.  She aint all that with her clothes off so no high vegetable attitude.

Whore #3 - Little waterfall
Man, I rested and drank this really good orange flavored energy drink I bough at 7-11 as i needed to get some money through EPS.  Then I went back and scouted the scene again and saw red card little waterfall at the gig across from little moon's.  Man I saw little waterfall and she was totally on MW K stella's level.  Blonde hair, skinny body and really nice legs and most of all she had a really pretty face who was like 25.  I swear she is one of the hottest whores on Temple Street.  Finger and toe nails all done up.  Took her and then when she stripped, she only took off her jean shorts and kept her top on.  Like how can you tap such a hot whore with her top on?  I paid her an extra $50 bucks to take off her top and she did and I was like fuck, I should had saved the money as her breast were wrinkly which implied that she had a baby before = second hand stuff.  Money wasted.  But then she was really tight and patient and provided excellent service.  No high vegetable attitude as she is second hand shit.  Good fuck and she gave me her wechat.

Whore #4 - Dont know her fucking name
Man, I was kinda tired and fucked out so was walking like I was crippled down temple street.  Holy shit I saw this banging young skinny 20 year old so forced to go a fourth time.  Go up the room and she had a really tight body.  I tapped her hard and took a long time as it was my fourth time.  She kinda resented me as my sweat was raining all over her...LOL  After I came she pushed me off and yelled at me telling me she hates my sweat dripping all over her and she has to take a shower now while pointing at me...LOL I swiped her hands away and trash talked her telling her that my sweat is good for her skin and when her sisters see how smooth and whiter her skin is I wont even drip my sweat over her even if she paid me.  She smiled and liked it as females all love hearing trash.  Her attitude turned 180 degrees and told me that she wants me to drip sweat all over her again and i told her to fuck off....LOL

Whore #5 - It aint like Toronto how they all have an english name so i dont know her fucking name once again
No more, absolutely no more as I was so fucked out and crawling to the subway station.  Fuck, then I crawled past this fucking 18 year old really fucking young whore who was really skinny and a really innocent face.  Fuck, might as well.....LOL  We got in the room and she was totally banging.  Extremely young, bcup natural breast and I think it was her first time in the business.  She was really fucking tight and I had a hard time getting hard.  She started off by jacking me off but it didnt work.  Then she got down and gave me bbbj!?!?! = first day.  Got hard and I fucked her for 2 minutes and got soft.  I told her to give me another BBBJ and she did.  After I got hard I told her I want to fuck again and she was like ok and usually temple street whores will ask for money and diu me but she didnt.  I fucked her for another 2 minutes and got soft again....dam I really cant do it even when the whore is premium young.  She jacked me off to finish.  What a waste, I should had done her first.  I was in there for 30 minutes at least and she didnt complain at all and gave me a smile as she doesnt know what is going on for only $40 CAD. MAN, temple street has the best whores.

Got out and rolling the wheels on my wheel chair to the subway and saw this blistering hot young 19 y/o whore with skinny legs and passed as I didnt want to waste more money as I felt like I had to go to the hospital to get one of my legs amputated.  I went back the next day to fuck them all and they were all gone....fuck......You know, doesnt matter if it is 141 or street walkers, you see a hot whore you gotta pick them right away as if you wanna see everything first before you pick, they will be gone 95% of the time when you go back if why I got so fucked out.  Trust me on this one.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-5-21 21:36:54 | 顯示全部樓層
I will buy you a walking stick from Canada.  Lol.  It can help to make sure you can walk back home after all nighter whoring.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-22 09:07:48 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-5-21 21:36
I will buy you a walking stick from Canada.  Lol.  It can help to make sure you can walk back home a ...

I don't know about a walking stick anymore.  You might want to bring an ambulance instead..... Lol

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-22 09:07:50 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-5-21 21:36
I will buy you a walking stick from Canada.  Lol.  It can help to make sure you can walk back home a ...

I don't know about a walking stick anymore.  You might want to bring an ambulance instead..... Lol
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 17:37