主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-7-21 13:50:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
First of all, I apologize to danger for threatening him that if any of the reviews on my section is of the same color, I will rejoin the Japanese forum.  I was joking about that and thank you for coloring my my review titles as my Chinese aint any good to find the option to do it myself.  So Ng Po house is known to be a massage building just like the Jordan building.  At the lower level of the building, there is a stall which sells eye wash used to rinse your eyes out with after looking at the whores there as they are mostly old, ugly and fat.  They expect to charge $400 for a massage = rip off.  However some of the whores will provide FS.  9 floors of fun located in the middle of Sai Yeung Choi street in MK.

There is only one hot whore in this building who is Lam Lam.  Lam Lam is really special whore to me as she was the first whore I fucked in HK since I've arrived.  We are still good friends and she will come by my place sometimes to smoke weed and then we will fuck when we are high.  4 village whore who came at first to HK with a 7 day fairy and then scammed a HK WF to marry her and now that she is divorced, she rents a room in Ng Po house permanently until her HK citizenship settles is when I will marry her and take her to Canada to get her Canadian citizenship.  Yes we are engaged.   In these smaller 141 places like Ng Po House like the Lai Chi Kwok Road Building and  Prince Edward Road building and Tainan Street, there is always one red card that dominates these small buildings and act as red cards there.  Lam Lam is the red card at Ng Po House.

So Lam Lam is 5'6 super skinny C9 with fake breast.  You can tell that she spends a lot of money to maintain her looks and she got her nails and toe nails all done up.  Her face is really how and speaks decent cantonese as she had been in Hk for a while  = banging body.  She is introverted and going price to fuck her is $400, but I pay $500 as I done her many times.  So typical session for a regular customer like me would be I go in, she had been wearing the same outfit this really tight black one piece tube skirt since the one year I met her as China whores usually only have one battle armor.  She will let me cuddle her and feel her legs up for 10 minutes while I sweet talk her and tell her how much I love her...LOL  After we would go into SF2 and she will wash me with her body and I get real hard when I feel her fake breast running down my back.

CBJ is long and good.  Then the fuck is usually on top of her doing missionary with on of her legs touching the wall.  Her nipples would get really hard and she moans really loudly.  Her pussy will get super tight and will take her leg off the wall when she is feeling really good.  Her hand will grabs the bed sheet and she will scartch my back while sucking my cock in harder and harder.  Then she would hit me really hard when she feels it.  She will usually tell me to go over at specific times as she plays for real with me and gets an orgasm every time.   I get extra time as her fiancee and then we would talk a lot about what is going on with me and her.  I pay for each fuck but overnights are usually free if I give her free weed.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2019-7-25 10:14:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Congratulations cataztrophe bro, make sure you sponsor her family too hahaha
發表於 2019-9-10 21:44:23 | 顯示全部樓層
wow congrats bro. you have a family now.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 05:52