金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-8-18 14:59:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-8-18 15:23 編輯

TGIF and my coworkers wants to jam with me so I bring them to Neptune in WC as my ATF little snow went there to con gwai lows and wasnt able to as she didnt speak english which completely wasted her time so I had to pick her up there back to my place one time....LOL  Got in and it was dead.  A few couples sitting beside the bar and chatting looks more like a sausage fest.  There were only two single girls sitting alone where one has a banging body and the other is kinda a pork chop.  I walk pass the hot one and she smiles at me = she has great taste.  Walked a round my coworkers adn they tells me it didnt look right and when I didnt listen, they tried pulling me out and I told them that they are jealous as they dont want to see me succeed in picking up the banging girl and that I am going to show them how courting girls is done.  They insist that I leave and I just ignored them.  

I approached the hot girl and asked her if I can buy her a drink (speaking in english of course) and she was like yes so I was liking banging, I am in.  I asked for a beer and then the bar tender told me that the drink she wants is $170 HKD = WTF?  Did I just get scanned?  The hot girl then asked if I can buy her friend a drink so I pretended not to hear.  Fuck, this bitch is trying to milk me.  Then when I looked at her closely, she has a nice face but she is at least 40.  Whatever, as long as she has a banging body.  So she bust out her IPhone and tells me to type into her phone so it will translate into Thai as she speaks no english.  Fuck, cut the crap, my coworkers are waiting for me so I wanted to cut it short, so I typed, I want to fuck you....LOL

Then she was like how much do you want to offer?  I asked her how much it is for an hour?  She tells me $1500 HKD = 250 CAD = WTF?!?  I can get a younger thai whore at shanghai street for $300 HKD and one for $150 HKD at temple street?  Why would I go for her?  Do money grow on trees?  Then I asked how much it was for a night and she tells me  it is $4000 HKD =$666 CAD = Does she think it is my first day? = she can go fuck herself as before I got free overnights with little snow, she only charged me $1300 CAD for a night when little snow is chinese and thai whores arent worth more than 30 cents CAD.  THen i was like ok as in ok you can fuck off and she was like I am at the end of my period and there will be a little blood.  Honestly, I am wearing a condom anyways so I told her that I dont mind if you can give me a discounts.  She was like how much, so I was like $400 for one shot, I want a $1100 discount.  She was like pay me $1500 and I will give you more time = she can fuck herself so badly as I am not a WF considering that I got scammed for $170 HKD = 28.33 CAD.  Fuck.

Time to go, got jacked for a drink and pissed off as this is the most I gotten scammed for a while.  I type into her Iphone, I gotta go to the washroom and walked back to my coworkers table to give it to them.  If you guys claim that you are such good friends/coworkers of mine, then why the fuck didnt you stop me from hitting on this stupid whore that just scammed me?  They told me bullshit claiming they tried reasoning with me.  Fucking idiots I swear, what is the point of reasoning with me?  Why didnt the fuck did you guys try pulling me out? And then I didnt get an answer as they knew that they fucked up.  Like I am so slick and if it wasnt for other people that I am with who drags me down, I wouldnt get conned like that so easily.

Then my coworkers told me that they saw her friend talking to a staff and suspect that the worked as both whores/bar girls trying to sell drinks to customer for commission.  I wanted to punch them in their fucking heads when I heard that.  I cant help it when they are stupid so brought them to temple street and saw this new 21 year old leng mui....LOL  Fuck the drink I got scammed was 68% of a temple street session, fuck.....Conclusion is that yellow places at wan chai are to scam WF white guys or guys with dumb coworkers.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2019-8-18 16:48:17 | 顯示全部樓層
CAD28.33, come on man...
危Sir一出鬼神驚
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊