金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-8-30 16:59:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-8-30 17:03 編輯

So always have a $50 dollar bill on you at all times when you are in HK.  The reason is because temple street whores are $250 and the price rise at Kin Hong from $400 to $500 didnt work out that well for Kin Hing whores so I say one third of the chinese whores dropped their price down to $450.  Thai whore prices dropped from $500 to $400 as they are worth nothing more than 30 cents.  Another tip when whoring in 141s is if you see a whore you like, go in right away.  You go back after scouting out all of the whores, 95% of the time, the whore you like will not be available due to being busy with another customer, lunch/dinner, go to a friends room to jam, leave work or they will sometimes just want to close because they know you will be coming back.  Scout the whole building and then come back only if you dont really want to whore but 50/50 if there is a nice whore.  Good news that 100% of Kin Hing is back from the raid last year.  $500 HKD = $80 CAD is consider very expensive in HK.

So I found this 5'6 extremely banging skinny to the bone toothpick like 19 year old canton whore who speaks cantonese with a butter face.  Man, she doesnt have much meat and her ass was really small and tight.  Breast were big As as you cant expect much.  Probably the skinniest whore I done in HK.  So she was really friendly and washed the sweat of my body.  Excellent BJ in bed as it felt good.  Holy shit, then she laid down and placed in some KY and I was rock hard looking at the super skinny body.  I asked her if she is super tight down there and she was like yes, skinny girls are usually tighter.

I stuck it in and it took 3 minutes to slowly getting in while I checked in with her asking her if it hurts and she was like, no, you are really gentle.  Once I got it in half way, I couldnt hold and started humping and her pussy was really dam tight.  There was a mirror on the side of the bed and what was amazing is that she has really long skinny legs as her thighs were the size of my triceps.  Her legs were so long that when she opened them up for me to tap her on top, her foot is touching the bed while she opens up wide.  As I tapped her harder and longer, my god.....I got it all the way it and her small little tight cunt just sucked onto my JJ to the point that it was hard to move.  

I couldnt hold and tapped her small little pussy hard and when I did so, she moans out like she was really sensitive and when i humped her hard, she moans out louder vice versa and her moans were real like she was really receptive to me which is excellent showing that she is new in the field.  So I asked her if she likes it and she yelled at me like she was pissed off telling me off saying that she doesnt want me to look into her face while I fuck her probably realizes that she is ugly and doesnt want me to lose interest.  Ignored her and didnt want to cum so held it and it felt so shui fook and tapped her for another 10 minutes until I got it off.  Man her body is so thin that while I held onto her my hands can touch a bit behind my elbow on the opposite arm.  

It was such a good fuck as her body was premium skinny, young and her pussy was extremely tight and sensitive.  She gave me a black face after I was done probably cause I didnt fuck her long and hard enough is why as much as i want to repeat, I wont.  But wow, this is a really hard find as I dont think i am able to find this combination of skinny, tight, young and sensitive anywhere else.  Banging session man.  Didnt rush at all.  $450 HKD = $75 CAD
發表於 2019-9-10 21:42:14 | 顯示全部樓層
good man keep her
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 15:07